DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I screwed up (Old CoL Org Please Read)

Matalina

This is my public apology.  While working on setting moderator permissions I accidentally the members of the former Children of the Light Org.  This was done purely by accident, there was a delete button when I thought I was cleaning the now DG staff user group up.  And I accidentally hit the delete member button.

I sincerely apologize. Please if your account was deleted resign up and I will fix your account for permissions.  I am truly sorry about the inconvenience this has caused you.

Mat

Please post here when you've signed up so that I can fix your accounts.  If you were staff in org or division or something I may not be aware of please let me know as well.

Mat

This gave me a good laugh. ;D

I'm Staff, CoL leader, member of Seanchan and if you could get me back into the Seanchan Family (if it even exists >.>) that would be great!

And Cads, can you give me the URL to my sig again, please? Thanks.

Edit: I forgot, I'm a member of SG as well. :D

Guest Alicia

Hax your boards should be set now.

glad you had a laugh, I was freaking out :P

Let me know if there are any issues

Mat

The buttons are confusing at the bottom of the posting area... I have hit the "notify" button about 5 times. Thankfully, I caught it. Could easily had gone the other way.

I will tell Loreina that she will need to re-sign up then, unless you told her?? She pm'd me as I am her Tender in the Ogier.

She's signed up I just have to reset her perissions for the Ogier there is a small glitch in things that I hope I fixed but still trying to catch the ones before it.

Mat

Archived