DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hmmm...hi...

Eon Le Thine

Guest nephitess

Well hello Eon!! I'm excited to be the first to welcome you :)

DM is tons of fun and i know you'll like it here. Please check out the  Illuminators, we are the creative bunch around here. We have chapter houses for crafting, writiting, art and all things digital!

So WELCOME...;D

Hello and welcome, Eon!  Always glad to see a new face! :D

Whilst you're looking around and getting the hang of things here, why not stop by the Ogiers and have a stein of ale with us?  There's also the Wolfkin, the nature org, but we've also got chilli and tq, and it's a lot of fun! ;D

Have fun!

BEWARE THE WALES!!!..*cough* ahem i mean welcome to DM and hi. ahh this is a bit arkward now, you may find there are a number of us crazy people running about, i thing maybe we got a bit of taint from the books..i dont really know how to explain it..but if you drop in to fiddlesticks sometime maybe all will become..well yes, random, that it. unless you like your sanity..were not good at that..but any way enjoy all the rest of the joys and pleasure DM has to offer and most importantly have fun :D (did we say welcome yet? yes ::) ok ok just checking like good now quiet im trying to ignore you fine, no cookies for you, ill just give then to eon le thine then cool name 8) noooooooooo too late *gives cookies to the newbie :) *

*stumbles in with two bottles of tequila and two bowls of chilli.  Hands one of each to Eon*  Welcome, mate!  I hope to see you around the Wolfkin some time!  We are a crazy bunch who definately know how to have a good time.  You are sure to recieve a welcome like no other!!!  ;D  Drink up now!  We dont want this TQ to go to waste!  *clinks bottles with Eon*  Cheers!

*grabs a slice of cake from Nephitess's hand, takes a slug of TQ from Dos, snugglebites Damon*  ;D

Oh yes ... Welcome to the funny farm, Eon Le Thine ! Cool name  :D

Good idea to try all the Orgs etc one at a time - and there's usually either a fight or a party at the Red Ajah ... sometimes you can't even tell the difference ! lol

There's a welcoming thread there, if you'd like to pop in and introduce yourself - we luuurve fresh blo ... er ... new faces  ... and the snugglebites are totally safe - not addictive at all *innocent look*

Welcome to DM. There are many different Orgs and anything you want can be found.

The WT is one of the great Org's since it can branch of in som many directions. I recommend visiting it... and the Warders Guild. ;)

The Aiel are a fun loving group... you like Oosquai and you don't mind showing some skin in the sweat tents come on by.  :D

Welcome to Dragonmount, Eon Le Thine . We are happy to have you join us here.

Please consider visiting the Aiel Org. We are a small group, but very friendly. Even if you don’t plan on joining at least come by for some oosquai and be treated to Aiel hospitality.

Its hell but you will love that you can join so many places...Am I right am I right??? I am a member of ...4 orgs.

*faints*

Do cruise around meet peeps. Come to the Illuminator's Org is you have an interest in any of the Arts. We have a wide range of talents over there  ;)

Archived