DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Gwampy Thread

loki redfern

Didn't you do it yet?  I figured it would be old news for ya.

Go ahead.  Only takes a few minutes.  Just don't take it too seriously.  I'm not even 1/3 judgmental and I think way more than 25% of the time.  Course, that makes it sound like wasted time, huh.  Better off spammin the heck out of Fiddles.  But, then, taking the test would count for one more post outside of Fiddles...hhhhhmnmmmm.  :-\

That kind of sounds like theSpark's personality test...

Oh, something Spammish...

Well Herbert, have you ever seen a thing like that on any golf course in your life?

No Edgar, can't say as I have. How they trained the hippopotomi to do backflips over the ostrich eggs without eating them or selling them to Turkish bathhouses, I'll never comprehend. But the real shocker was the monster truck slam dance comptetition. Bet you'll never look at Swan Lake the same way.

:'(

You mean...I'm not...really...a...mastermind?

They just made it up to try to get me to join their club or something?

I am one stupid, gullible, Gwampy.

But, it's still good to "see" ya, Rey!  ;D

you know they ask over and over with different words to try to get the most accurate portrayal?

anyway, i am so introverted, i would like to make a full day without having to speak to anyone. but that's dreaming. of course, i like people there... just not talking to them.

Anyone seeing the way I carry on in Fiddles would probably think that I am outgoing.

This is TONS different than the real world.

I don't usually talk much if I can avoid it...unless I get nervous... then you can't shut me up...kinda like here?  And I can't stand quiet.  Always have to have a radio going.  Yup.  Me and my radio.  And something to occupy my mind so I can tune out reality.  Life is good.  ;D

* skipping, humming a happy tune, enjoying the summer heat *

What, mom?

Heck, no.

I would NEVER spread SPAM, mom.

OK.

Love you, too!

icon_twisted.gif

* secretly confiding in the reader *

What mom don't know can't hurt her image of her sweet darling little boy.  ;)