DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi, y'all!

Amanda

*waves*

Been lurking for a while, thought I'd finally say howdy.

Picked up tEotW last November to keep me occupied over Thanksgiving weekend, finished KoD by New Year's and read New Spring a few weeks later.  I'm now starting my fourth trip through. 

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to Dragonmount Amanda. We are happy to have you join us here. You are a fast reader! I am making my way through book 8 still for my first read through.

Please consider visiting the Aiel Org. We are a small group, but very friendly. Even if you don’t plan on joining at least come by for some oosquai and be treated to Aiel hospitality.

*Huggles* and Welcome!

Guest Barmacral

Hello Amanda, you are a fast reader aren't you. As it happens, so am I. I'm probably too fast a reader for my own good.

hey and welome, with all these fast readers about maybe we should have a 'race' :D .

have fun roaming round DM and maybe visit fiddlesticks some time to see if your straightjacket and padded walls material ;D

oh and here this is for you *hands over a goatherding panda* random newbie present of the day ;)

anywhichway enjoy your non lurking :)

Hi Amanda and welcome to DM....

There are som e great Orgs around and all love to see newbie pop by.

I'd recommend the Band (especailly if you like music and travel), and the Wolfkin is all about Nature, not forgetting the Tequilq and Chilli ;)

And then there is that White Tower, not too much I can say there, just makes sure you drop by the Red Ajah if you come along there...we'd love to see you (ps we are nothing like the books ;D)

*Hands you a chocolate chip cookie and some milk*

;D Wow, speedy reader! Lol.  My oh my, if only I had your abilities, I'd be as knowledgable as a Brown Sister. 

If you are ever feeling creative you should stop by the Illuminators Org.  We have writers, crafters, visual artists, and more.  We love visitors, so feel free to stop on in! 

Archived