DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trip down memory lane - signatures and avatars!

Elgee

I lied, I'm up early and with time to kill. I won't post them all at once though and I won't post the gifs I had of them.

ย 

Starting with the worst ones I had created last time I was around...I still don't know what I was thinking.

DMSig1.jpg.44b3c3095afbd2811222facc71f95a77.jpg

ย 

DMSig2.jpg.f44eab748f78d652b671846f8ed255c8.jpg

ย 

ย 

Edited by HeroAndros

1 hour ago, Delenn said:

I am hoping someone has some of the ones I made for them way back when... Especially if someone still has one of those shifting Warder cloak sigs I made once.... ?ย ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

I'm sure @SinisterDeath will LOVE you if you crash DM again! ๐Ÿคฃ

1 hour ago, HeroAndros said:

Starting with the worst ones I had created last time I was around...I still don't know what I was thinking.

ย 

I see your cringe and I raise you ...

ย 

ButtloveCET.gif.db8147672372c364a1032c7eb8aec1f6.gif

2 hours ago, Elgee said:

ย 

I'm sure @SinisterDeath will LOVE you if you crash DM again! ๐Ÿคฃ

That wasn't my fault! I didn't realize 20 people loading pages with those at the same time would overload the server.ย ๐Ÿ˜…

Edited by Delenn

• Community Administrator
4 hours ago, Delenn said:

I am hoping someone has some of the ones I made for them way back when... Especially if someone still has one of those shifting Warder cloak sigs I made once.... ?ย ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

5 minutes ago, Delenn said:

That wasn't my fault! I didn't realize 20 people loading those at the same time would overload the server.ย ๐Ÿ˜…

Wait. How many years ago was this, and who/what account was this back then?

If you hosted the pictures on photobucket or something they're probably on your old photobucket - not DM.

12 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

If you hosted the pictures on photobucket or something they're probably on your old photobucket - not DM.

Only if you kept your photobucket account active. I let mine lapse and they purged everything to do with it. I can't even tell you what all I lost that way.

10 minutes ago, HeroAndros said:

Only if you kept your photobucket account active. I let mine lapse and they purged everything to do with it. I can't even tell you what all I lost that way.

...I still have mine... I've even gave up trying to get them to delete it!

Photobucket routinely sent out stuff threatening to delete all your pictures and most of the time that was bull crap. lolย 

Mind, I'd check mine like... every 2-4 years...

ย 

Back when they were threatening to delete stuff if you were over capacity... they never did. You just couldn't... do anything until you deleted stuff below capacity.

ย 

(I... Just don't know how you go from being the best service for hosting photos to the worst service in the span of a year...)

27 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

(I... Just don't know how you go from being the best service for hosting photos to the worst service in the span of a year...)

It had been a while since I had checked mine. But when I tried to log in after returning my entire account was gone.

ย 

As for how that happens it's easy: greed. They wanted more for what they were offering.ย 

1 hour ago, SinisterDeath said:

ย 

Wait. How many years ago was this, and who/what account was this back then?

Actually, I am pretty sure I made them for all the full ranked Warder's that wanted them at the time and gave them each the .gif so they could insert it in their sigs. So it's possible they are out there. They were the shifting cloak sigs back around 2007. I made more than a few for different people and gave them the image.
I can't even remember my old photobucket sign-in. Though I did find a picture that I'd put up from it in an old archived thread. Had the whole photobucket will delete across it but...ย ย 

And SDย :huh:ย ๐Ÿค

41 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

I was referring to what your old account name was back then because your current one is not from 2007!ย  lol

LoL I was referring to my favorite eyebrow suddenly appearing.ย :biggrin:

ย 

Wait.. It's not Delenn?ย 

ย 

Edited by Delenn

3 hours ago, Delenn said:

LoL I was referring to my favorite eyebrow suddenly appearing.ย :biggrin:

ย 

Wait.. It's not Delenn?ย 

ย 

Nope. Because the current Delenn was created in 2020 and I wasn't able to find any other Delenn's lol. <_<

I think the mystery is likely as simple as my account got deleted for space during one of the great migrations. lol At least SD managed to restore the vast majority of emails people sent me!ย ๐Ÿคย I have those going all the way back to 2007.ย :biggrin: And there isย  still a join date for me in the MoN books.ย 

11 hours ago, Delenn said:

I think the mystery is likely as simple as my account got deleted for space during one of the great migrations. lol At least SD managed to restore the vast majority of emails people sent me!ย ๐Ÿคย I have those going all the way back to 2007.ย :biggrin: And there isย  still a join date for me in the MoN books.ย 

ย 

Iโ€™ve been looking through old threads to get ideas for events and topics we could resurrect, I came across a mention of you as Del from like 2008-9