DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
JenniferL

Who comes before us as a candidate for Accepted?

Thanks all of U for the congratulations ! I'll try to do my best for this post (hope my english'll be Ok )...i'm so excited !

- for what that was : i've begun the WOT series less than a year ago. At that time i couldn't imagine being member of a community or an org on the web. When i got Internet home, i began searching nice pics and that's how i discovered DM boards. I almost immediately posted and became really addicted. Leane helped me from the first day and i thank yer for that.

- for what that is : i've managed to earn a few points doing project for greens. I 've already signed in as aspi. I know that i'm not often in the WT less in the green board as i'm more often on the band ... I really enjoy lots of stuff here like holdong the guild choc room or the novices quarters. I made a few friends but i really want to make more... I thank my mentor for helping me (Lara Sedai) even if i didn't see her for ages (maybe my fault)

- for what that'll be : as i'd like to become green ajah i hope to find warder(s) soon ! :wink: but the most important for me it to get more involved and to earn some more points to become full rank sister ! I'll try to post more often then and enjoy every minute just like i do for the moment !

I hope it was long enough !

* hugs everyone*

Oooh lovely arches everyone!!!! I've archived all those posted so far :)

Congrats especially to the GREENIES!!!

Thank you to everyone who congratulated myself and the others! *hugs*

What was: I began reading WoT back in the early 90's, fell in love with the series, and anxiously awaited the new books. I dreamed of being able to touch Saidar and perform the wonderful deeds that the Aes Sedai and Accepteds do in the books. I traveled a long journey to get to where I am now, I graduated from college, and married. All of this shaping who I am.

What is: I found Dragonmount, through a friend, Maeva(who just so happens to be my mentor at another site!). I am a Green Aspie! I have found much love and kindness within the Green Ajah, love you guys!! I have developed friendships with people from all around the world and my life is better for it.

What will be: I want to be more active here at Dragonmount, and get to know more people. I want to serve the Green Ajah in all that I am able. And lastly but definitely not least, I hope to be raised to Aes Sedai.

OMG! Both of my mentees raised in one thread!!! What a wonderful day!!! Congrats Tabby & Ani *snugglehuggles*

Congrats everyone, you all will make great Accepteds!!!!!!!

congrats guys!!!!! *huggles everyone* you've all earned one heck of a party!! *brings in green cake*

Apparently I'm very late to congratulate my little sister. What a horrible brother I am. Well here goes *throws confetti and balloons around* congratulations hun, hope to join you in the accepteds quarters soon.

*gives Daemon a big hug* thats ok bro :wink: at least you came in the end... lol.. and i hope to see you in the accepted quarters soon :D

Congrats Ani!!!

I also wanted to say congrats to the other Accepted who got Raised on that other thread ;P It was locked before I got a chance. Hehe. It is my fault though for being slow on the uptake :P

Guest Seryanne

Congrats to you all, especially my Archer sisters :D

*throws a confetti bomb*

Alrighty then! Sorry I'm late, I've been a busy little bee and haven't had time to get over here. Here goes.

What was: I found the WoT series when I was about 11 yrs. old. I think I read the first 6 books in about 2 weeks. It was summer! Absolutely fell in LOVE with the characters and plotlines. I've always been an avid reader, but WoT is by far my favorite. Unfortunately, my library didn't carry any of the newer books, so I didn't get to the next books until 10 years later when I found them online and bought the whole set, including New Spring. Only one problem. I couldn't find anyone else who had read the books, so I went searching.

What is: My web surfing paid off and I ended up at DM. Here I met some awesomely CRAZY people (Greenies!) who made me laugh and became my friends. I started hanging out with the Greens and they totally rubbed off on me. I haven't been by as much as I should, but I'm hoping to change that.

What will be: My goal in the future is to spend more time with my neglected friends here and at the Green Ajah page. They have accepted me into their hearts and I hope one day they'll deem me worthy to become one of their Sisters. I can't wait to be Aes Sedai

~Arianna

CONGRATS and welcome back! It's nice to see your Arches all posted! Yay for Accepteds! *showers in confetti*

Waaah, I'm late, but I've been gone over the weekend.

CONGRATS DANYA!!!! *snuggles* so proud of you, girlie!! And now let's get that ring on your finger! *g* You did good, hon! *snuggles more*

better late than never Arianna!! lovely arches! and we can't wait for you to be an Aes Sedai either! *huggles*

*huggles my mentee*

Hey!!! you're right, it has been too long! how have you been?!

why wouldn't you be allowed in here?! ...and when are YOU going to get raised?!

Yay Ari!!!! Loved your arches :) I'm gonna archive 'em *g*

Hey HotW, you should definitely stick around. You BOTH should be over at the ezboards or at least here, a bit more :P

*big hugs to all*

Sign in to follow this