DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
JenniferL

Who comes before us as a candidate for Accepted?

The following novices have earned Acceptance to the White Tower Community.

Anirfyan

Arianna

Chaelca

Danya

TabbyJae

TheDemiGod

They may post their Arches when ready.

Congratulations, everyone!

Special congrats are in order for my grandmentee, Danya! My, I feel old!

Yes, yes, yes!!!!!! My Mentee's getting RAISED!!!!!!!!!!!

*raises huge banner with Danya's name written all over it in Blue* :D

Guest Far Dareis Mai

Congrats to all of you!!! *throws around Green confetti*

Thanks Mumsy!! *huggles* You work so hard! *snaps fingers and brings in some scantily clad massage guys* :wink:

*blushes* oh my, so many congratulations.. hadn't expected that. :D *walks over to a chair by the wall, sitting down, pondering over what to write in her arches* congrats everyone to be raised now :D

YAY!!!! Three more green Accepted :D

Congrats Ani, Tabby, and Chaelca!!

Also Congrats Demi! and Danya!!!!!

*huggles all*

Now the Accepted Quarters won't be so empty anymore :D

I want to congratulate each of you! You are all troopers for waiting and completely deserving!

So, what Ajah are you each going for??

*ggls*

ah, Jur, you came here just to say that! thats so sweet :wink: *looks at Jur all healthy* see! no plague yet!! lol

I hope this is long enough. I am not much of a writer.

My Arches

1) What was:

One day last fall I had just quit my job and started attending school again and basically I needed a break from school work so I decided to read The Eye of the World and from that very moment I have been in love. I found DM right before I left to go home for the holidays because I was bored and decided looking up WoT stuff would be the cure and it was. I read posts for hours. I didn’t join at that time, but I did as soon as I got home January 2nd. I joined the White Tower immediately and that has turned out to be a very good decision. It has been lots of fun and I have made some great friends.

2) What is:

I was busy for awhile, but now I am working on being more active. I am a Green aspie and have been for awhile now. I have a lot of MSN contacts from here that I am trying to talk to them more often instead of being so shy

3) What will be:

I plan to stay active as an Accepted and continue to do projects when I have time. I hope to soon be raised to AS of the Green Ajah and maybe get my own mentees some day. I also want to make many more friends and I plan to stay very active at DM for a very long time to come.

Thanks to all my dear friends and my wonderful mentor Cerena for all your help and support. I love you guys. *hugs*

I am so excited!!!!!!!! Congats Danya, Chaelca, Ani, and Demi!!!!!!

Guest TheDemigod

O_O

wow, didnt see that one coming!

well, congrats to Tabby ,Danya, Chaelca and Ani!

here goes:

What was:

I started reading wot about two years ago when a friend of mine introduced me to the books, claiming them to be great, he was soon proven right. After having read about eight or so books i decided to google them, and alas, dragonmount popped up, after having hung around a while without making much of it i decided to join and found that it was indeed a most wondrous place. After hanging around the children of the light for a while i decided to check out the rest iof the site, in the form of SG and WT, i quickly found both to be quite entertaining. I've made quite some friends, or what one might call them, and have had quite alot of fun.

What is:

What have i done at DM....well, i've hung around and had a great time generally :p even though all the ajahs are great i have developed a special little something with the yellow ajah, so i spend most of my time there.

What will be:

Well, i hope to continue having a great time and look forward to doing projects and such with my fellow WT'ers, can't wait till i'm Aes Sedai! :D

I'd like to thank Nynaeve, Alarwyn, Noggy and all of you others that i have spent time with!

hm. this is so nice.. i will now post my arches..

What was:

I started reading WoT about 6 years ago if i remember correctly. it was in my school library. i loved it, but my school didnt have any books after number 4 i think, so i kinda forgot about them. then a couple years later i found it in my new schools library!! that was a happy day for me. i googled WoT and I found Dragonmount. but at that time, i wasnt much into computers. i made an account and forgot the password and username pretty fast. this is think was 2003 or 2004. and i forgot about Dragonmount for a while. and then one day in may or june 2005, i suddenly rememeberd my account on DM. i dropped by, and made a new account. but it was only a simple account, not one for interacting on the orgs and stuff. so i hung around for a few months, until september (i think) 2005 when i discovered the other types of accounts. hehe. then i made a nother account, and went directly to the White Tower to become a novice.

What is:

i dont feel i have done as much here at the tower as i should. i have participated in discussions, the last one unfortunatly eaten by the last Breaking. i picked my Ajah early, and i decided to follow in my mentors footsteps, and become a blue. i ahve started doing some projects for the blues now, so i hope for a quick raising to the shawl. :) i love the blues and i am so happy i found them.

What will be:

Unfortunatly, in the last couple months, the tower has not been my first priority org, as i am a very active member of the Band of the Red Hand. but i will be more active from now on. i plan to stay active for a long time, and continue making friends. i have made alot of friends here, and i hope we will continue being friends for many years to come. i will become an Aes Sedai the org can be proud of.

I would especially like to thank my dear mentor Charis Sedai. she has been wonderful to me, and i hope we always will be friends. *hugs Charis* thanks everyone else here!!! i wouldnt believe that so many knew who i was around here. hehehe. *hugs everyone*

*grins and showers thread in confetti*

I love RAISINGS!!!

CONGRATS to everyone who's posted so far!!!!

*sets her fresh plate of Raising Cookies on a nearby table, awaiting the last of the raising postings*

Sign in to follow this