DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feast of Fools: Dunk Tank!

You are walking along the streets of Tar Valon, enjoying the festivities of the Feast, when you come along a dunk tank. Up on the ledge, the Sword Captain of the Warders is sitting in just his tighty whiteys. A small target is next to him, and in front you can see a table stacked with small, heavy balls.

*flicker*

You are no longer walking the streets, you are staring down the Sword Captain who is carefully aiming a ball at the target next to you... Or is he aiming for your unmentionables? It's kinda hard to tell. You know which one you are hoping for though.

*flicker*

You are back at the street, just having let go of the ball which is speeding towards its target.

*flicker*

You feel the seat giving way under you, as...

*flicker*

The Sword Captain plunges...

*flicker*

Water envelops...

*flicker*

...wet...

*flicker*

*flicker*

This is the Flicker Feast dunk tank. Give it a go, and try to dunk the person currently sitting on the ledge.

To give it a go, either roll a 10-sided dice at home or use a digital tool to do so.

On a 1-5 you replace the person sitting on the ledge.

On a 6-10 you hit the target and dunk whoever's currently there.

No aiming for the gonads.

Flavour text as you prefer or not.

Let's celebrate!

Edited by EirikDaude

Appears halfway between the dunk tank and the stack of balls where Lily is standing, tossing a flaming D10 up and down in my palm.

Oh! Good shot, Lily! 💦 Who would like to try their luck next? 

• RP - PLAYER

Well, as our esteemed Sword Captain has been dunked already, I shall take his place. I walk in the Light, and will trust that the hand of the Creator will shelter me from a dunking at these pretty but vile hands. 

*crawls back up on the ledge from the dunking Lily gave him*

Who knows who will be dunked or not?

Roll the dice, and if it favors you the one on the ledge is dunked. If you are unlucky you will replace them.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

As Siera's dice falls, my own flaming dice rolls.... 

Oh Siera, the Dark One rolls a 6.... 

Suddenly, Siera and Heavy flicker, flicker...... between places. Heavy finds himself holding the next ball as Siera ends up perched on the ledge as her own ball falls into the water.... 

Good luck next time! 😉

I slice open a gateway into another street view and step through before letting it close behind me. 

Edited by Delenn