DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Baby Name

MattsLuck

Hi I’m a HUGE fan of the books series. I’ve probably listened to the entire series 5 times by now, but I’ve never read it so I have no idea what the names even look like so please forgive me for that.

So to the point, I have a baby girl due in January 2024 and originally I wanted to name her “Moiraine” but I’m a terrible speller in general we can’t agree on the spelling. So I am thinking about other female character names and I can’t seem to remember the name of Rand’s kids in the alternate future where the “I-eel” go to war with the “empire.”  I also can’t remember which book that scene is in; if anyone can jog my memory much appreciate! Also just have to say I LOATHE the tv series and if you like it we can’t friends.  Lol jk or am I?

• RP - PLAYER
58 minutes ago, MattsLuck said:

Hi I’m a HUGE fan of the books series. I’ve probably listened to the entire series 5 times by now, but I’ve never read it so I have no idea what the names even look like so please forgive me for that.

So to the point, I have a baby girl due in January 2024 and originally I wanted to name her “Moiraine” but I’m a terrible speller in general we can’t agree on the spelling. So I am thinking about other female character names and I can’t seem to remember the name of Rand’s kids in the alternate future where the “I-eel” go to war with the “empire.”  I also can’t remember which book that scene is in; if anyone can jog my memory much appreciate! Also just have to say I LOATHE the tv series and if you like it we can’t friends.  Lol jk or am I?

I have to say, no idea, cannot remember at all. But thankfully other people pay attention to this kind of thing, apparently.

Family tree

And if you want to save your eyes, the names that I can neither confirm or deny are: Padra, Alarch, Janduin and Marinna. Guessing that Padra and Marinna are the girls. Hope that helps, even if we cannot be friends 🙂

I do know that Padra was named after a member on another community who passed from cancer. The other names I don't know any specific connections myself. 

Whether you want to join or not, TarValon.Net has a very extensive Library on the books and characters and can be really helpful hunting info down. ^^