DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

This one trivia question

pheny

Hi wot lovers,

I have never read the series, but am part of other communities like this so I hope I've come to the right group of passionate people!

I have a good friend who has just finished reading the whole series earlier this year and I'm organizing his bachelor party. We're putting a lot of effort into a trivia game for him and I wanted to include a great question about Wheel of Time. 

I am hoping someone can help me come up with an extremely difficult to answer or obscure question. Maybe something about a bit of a silly or non-memorable character, not necessarily just difficult because it requires you to add up how many times something happened or some other detail that's impossible to notice.

We do a lot of trivia for different lore and we love those questions about random side characters that make you go "haha I forgot about him!" Especially when it's a funny or interesting detail/moment/quote.

I have looked around at trivia (I also asked chatGPT), but it's impossible to gauge the questions without having read the books. 

It's just one question for one game on one night for one guy, but he's a great friend and a big fan of the books. Just trying to go the extra mile to give him a question he'll enjoy!

"How many characters have been carried by Bela throughout the series?"

[The "real" answer [Edited, initially wrong] is probably 10? Tam, Rand, Nynaeve Egwene, Perrin, Min, Suian, Leane, Olver, Faile. However, it's a trick question; the real correct answer is "all of them," as Bela is the Creator]

"How many times does Nyneave tug her braid over the course of all 14 books?"

[Redditor analysis estimates somewhere around 60]

"What is the most arrogant way to walk across a room?"

[Cat Crosses the Courtyard; this honestly is easy-to-possible, if you really want to be cruel pull out one of sword forms that aren't made as big a deal of from here ]

Edited by Bugglesley

2 hours ago, Bugglesley said:

"How many characters have been carried by Bela throughout the series?"

[The "real" answer is probably 9? Tam, Rand, Egwene, Min, Suian, Leane, Olver, Faile. However, it's a trick question; the real correct answer is "all of them," as Bela is the Creator]

You said nine but then listed eight people.  Is Nynaeve meant to be the ninth?  She rides Bela in TEoTW when rescuing Perrin and Egwene from the whitecloak camp.  

4 hours ago, Samt said:

You said nine but then listed eight people.  Is Nynaeve meant to be the ninth?  She rides Bela in TEoTW when rescuing Perrin and Egwene from the whitecloak camp.  

My mistake! It was Perrin that I had meant to have on the list, but you're right and it should be ten with Nyn.