DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Oooh it's very dark in here

Lilliandra

Guest Cadsuane

I like the basic set up with the nested boards mucho better. I don't like the color scheme, and I don't like that the user info is posted above each post instead of to the side. But Kathana knows, and agrees, and they will change it when they can. I think these will work out just fine as soon as they get the layout switched to something different. =)

Oh, and the smilies are... odd. But we'll live. ^_^

Guest Cadsuane

Yep! I mean, I've only been around for one of them, but it took weeks. The new then was definitely an improvement, so I'm looking forward to whatever they settle on here!

Guest Emperor

Are the new boards slow as .... well slow for you guys?  I can hardly post because the load time is so bad.  It took me 3 minutes to check this post and reply.

Guest Emperor

I am dying here.  It is taking me forever to check things which makes me not want to check things.  It could be my companies firewall.  I will check things when I get home.

Guest Cadsuane

It's been fine for me as well. I wonder if lots of people are having that problem, and that is why so many have not shown up here yet.

Yeah, that... plus the fact that I don't think the link for these boards isn't very readily available from the main DM site at this point (it's only posted in one thread from what I saw). Though, it might be better that way while they work out all of the kinks!

Are the new boards slow as .... well slow for you guys?  I can hardly post because the load time is so bad.  It took me 3 minutes to check this post and reply.

Nope, I've been hanging in there pretty well.  Even at home with the DSL that sometimes has slow blips.

Archived