DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trollocs have amazing skill and strength

Wassup

I am just trying to imagine how much training, conditioning, and practice it takes to be able to consistently throw massive axes 100+ feet and impale a human in the center of their torso. At times with enough force that the blade protrudes from the other side of their body. 

I wonder if they could show a trolloc camp with axes stuck in targets where they have been practicing or having competitions?  Think of the additional world building that could be done with this. 

9 hours ago, Wassup said:

I am just trying to imagine how much training, conditioning, and practice it takes to be able to consistently throw massive axes 100+ feet and impale a human in the center of their torso. At times with enough force that the blade protrudes from the other side of their body. 

I wonder if they could show a trolloc camp with axes stuck in targets where they have been practicing or having competitions?  Think of the additional world building that could be done with this. 

No training needed, they are just bred that way, and the training is not as organised as you seem to think, basically Trollocs get hungry, if there is no other food source around then Trollocs are also meaty and in that case the weakest are the ones that will get "weeded out". They regularly eat there own dead as well as human prisoners. 

I imagine trolloc "camps" are encampments where 100 go in and finally the gate is opened and there are stood 20-30 surviving tollocs surrounded by bits of trolloc that has been half eaten. 

• RP - PLAYER
On 9/14/2023 at 10:07 AM, Scarloc99 said:

No training needed, they are just bred that way, and the training is not as organised as you seem to think, basically Trollocs get hungry, if there is no other food source around then Trollocs are also meaty and in that case the weakest are the ones that will get "weeded out". They regularly eat there own dead as well as human prisoners. 

I imagine trolloc "camps" are encampments where 100 go in and finally the gate is opened and there are stood 20-30 surviving tollocs surrounded by bits of trolloc that has been half eaten. 

You could also use this to point to some of the weaknesses of trollocs, as this would not necessarily give a competitive advantage to the bravest and strongest or most skilled, but the most self-serving, devious (and only devious in relation to be able to outwit the intellect of other trollocs), untrustworthy and cowardly. Having a one-on-one fight would nearly certainly mean the death of both trollocs as they winner would also likely be easy meat for the cooking pots, which could lead to an avoidance of anything but overwhelming odds and a reluctance to take the initiative.