DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fav S2 Character and Why

DreadLord31

For me, so far, it’s Elayne. 
Ceara looks exactly how I pictured and was introduced perfectly. 
Love the Egwene/Elayne friendship already. Her line, “Some of the greatest pairings in the history of the world were novices in adjacent rooms. Don’t you wonder what our future has in store?” ❤️‍🔥

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator
59 minutes ago, Mirefox said:

My issue is that I don't know if Masema is awesome in this show or if I think he's awesome because he was awesome in The Last Kingdom 😁

My vote goes to Elayne so far.

He's awesome in this show, I haven't watched the Last Kingdom.

12 minutes ago, Pandemonium said:

Alot of the side characters are crushing .  While I love Verin, I have to go with an evil character since the forsaken are actually better in the show than the books.  Between Ishamael and Lanfear is a toss up and I'm kind of enjoying them both

I didn’t like Seline with Rand.  In the books she is clearly more manipulative and doesn’t stop pestering him.  I’d have liked to have seen that in the show.  I do like T’A’R Lanfear.  Her meeting with Ishy was good.

• RP - PLAYER

I think lots of characters are doing great on screen. Lanfear gets plus points just for those boots, imagine how long would they take to lace up, lol. Elayne is a great spiritual fit though she appears more pretty and posh, than beautiful and regal (what the books created in my head), but it certainly works. Her moonshine operation is a great way to highlight her fascination with swearing and the like.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/16/2023 at 4:52 PM, mogi68 said:

Ishamael is my favorite :flamingsword:

He was in S1. But at this point I change my answer to Lanfear. Killed it. The bill is a were so much better done than the protagonists that I’ve turned to the Shadow in this turning of the Wheel. The in this turning, it’s apparently “the Dark” 😅