DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey there!

Zarine

Hey!

Definitely new to WoT communities and the series itself. In all honesty I'm not even half way through it yet, but I've fallen in love with it. Um... not new to roleplaying. It's something I actually enjoy a lot. So yeah... *waves*

nope

Just pretty much memorized what part of our org appeal to people who show interests in certain subjects. And im a fast typer^^ (notice the sp errors XD).

+ i just REALLY like my "whether for glory in battle or seeking wisdom" line^^ probably should change it but i <3 it^^

Hi there! :) Welcome to the mass hysteria that is known as Dragonmount. Soon you will be as insane as Lews Therin and all of us here. :wink: :lol: Have fun here! There's lots of great orgs to take part in, each one has it's own speciality. So take a look around and see what suits you, and you can join more than one org of coarse. Hope to see you around! ~waves~

Guest Egwene

Hello Zarine :P

You might want to avoid the WoT discussion boards for the time being unless you don't mind coming across heaps of spoilers. Check out the info thread here on the Newbie Board for ways on how to discuss without unwanted information crouching in.

Have fun getting into the RP here... hopw you'll investigate some of the other aspects of the forum as well :)

Guest Emperor

Newbie! The Seanchan Wants YOU *picture of Uncle Empy pointing*

Why should you choose the Seanchan Org? Because 4 out of 5 doctors said it relieved stress and headaches.

Welcome, welcome and welcome. Be sure to poke around and check all the orgs out. While you are looking around the White Tower be sure to visit the Ajahs and the Warders Guild. Swing in and stop by to say hi! We have a excellent recreation moat, err swimming pool for you to be thrown, err for you to jump in andtake a swim.

Welcome to the madhouse, otherwise known as DM!

I see Sirayn has told you all about the RP side. Enjoy that when you venture into it! However, don't forget the ORGs on the Community side either! Drop by to chat! I suggest the Band of the Red Hand if you love music and travel, and the Seanchan for Entertainment!

Oh, and watch out for Empy, the biggest fruit cake of them all here at DM! :lol:

Archived