DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello, I'm new

Celeborn

Hi, as the title suggests, I am new to these forums.

I have been on a few forums before, but never about a book series (was pc games).

My favorite character is Demandred, and I think I like him because he reminds me of myself - second best at lots of things, always to the same person. :twisted:

I am 15 and am from Edinburgh, Scotland.

Thanks to El Jefe for getting me here.

Welcome to Dragonmount!

I took this from this thread:

An Org (Organisation) is a mainly social place. Unlike in Roleplay, you do not create a seperate character here. Some of them are loosely based on WoT structures, but there main function is to cater as someone put it, for out of character interests. Everything from discussing music to exchanging recipes.

Hope that helped!

Guest Egwene

Hi there Celeborn :)

Heard on the news that it's pretty cold up your way. Hope you'll get some of that nice warm weather soon. However... cold evenings... ideal for checking out this place :wink:

Best advice... take it easy. Don't join everything all at once, or the amount of private boards popping up is going to totally throw you.

Hey Celeborn :D another Scot... finally !!!

Nice to meet ye, where in Edinburgh are you? I'm in Livi although I'm a Fifer by birth. I've been pretty much the only active Scot here for the last year anyway lol. Nice to see another. 8)

And yes !! Join the Band, its the best Org going. We'd love to see you there. Just sign up on the raw Recruit thread and add us to your Usergroups. (Above profiles, top right of the screen).

Have fun, DM is a great place. :wink:

Hi' date=' as the title suggests, I am new to these forums.

I have been on a few forums before, but never about a book series (was pc games).

My favorite character is Demandred, and I think I like him because he reminds me of myself - second best at lots of things, always to the same person. :twisted:

I am 15 and am from Edinburgh, Scotland.

Thanks to El Jefe for getting me here.[/quote']

dont let "celeborn" fool you. he's registered as Demandred everywhere else.

i tell ya, these forsaken will do anything to get into a forum. strange vehicle for domination dont you think?

Guest Egwene

LOL

Hi, El Jefe, thanks for introducing your friend to DM. Even though by the sounds of it he maybe a Dark Friend :wink:

Welcome to Dm, Celeborn!

You've made an excellent choice in joining the Band of the Red Hand. I hope you will have lots of fun! Also, if you love entertainment (TV, Film, Video Games), I suggest you check the Seanchan and that crazy man called Emperor!

hi there celeborn! :D welcome. I've always wanted to visit scotland. Lots of scotish ancestry in my family, but lots of ppl in this region of america have scottish and irish ancestors.

Anyway I hope you like it here. I find it to be a wonderful place. Lots for you to do. :D So enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Barmacral

Celeborn... which elf was he again? (He WAS a Tolkien elf right?)

Check out the Aiel, and the Seanchan. You won't regret it.

Archived