DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
n3cr0

Looking for a LARGE map

... Well the topic says it. I'm looking a huge, digital, high-resolution map of Rand-Land. It could be of only certain parts of the world, or the whole thing (I can always splice multiple maps together). If anyone has seen something like this online and could point me in the right direction, I would be greatly appreciated. Also, if we can't find one, if anyone would be willing to work with me on creating one that would be awesome.

-n3cr0-

That's along the right lines, but i think I need something even larger. I'm trying to create an interactive map that can be searched and marked easily (probably using Google Maps IP) ... we'll see how it works out!

Thanks BTW!

Looking at that big map I ask a question that has bugged me a little bit. What is to stop folks from crossing into Baerlon and Andor across the large lake from Almoth Plain?

Yeah, I saw the 4k x 4k map there, that's the one that's along the right lines, but a little small just the same, also, its a little busy. I may end up just getting my girlfriend to copy the map in the book and make it gigantic in photoshop or something, she's decent with that stuff.