DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Question on Lan

sunking

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe that his taking of the Title that's rightfully his will be alluded to toward the end of the book, but I don't think we'll actually see it happen during the course of the book. I think Jordan will just make it known that it's going to happen after the last book is finished.

• 4 weeks later...

LOIAL-SHAIDAR HARAN FIGHT AT THE END-I MEAN LOIAL WHEN PISSED IS ONE BADASS OF A FIGHTER!

Nynaeve is currently flying the Banner in place of Lan, being the uncrowned Queen by marriage, but I cannot remember if Lan knows this... read KoD months ago and I dont own it yet.

Lan has sent many times that despite the fact that Malkieri follow him, he refuses to lead them (New Spring.)

So we could end up with thousands of Malkieri, despite the fact that they are constituted Arafellin, Kandori, Sheinaran and Saldaean citizens, all wearing the hadori which they kept for when the time that Lan would return to raise Malkier from the Blight, despite the fact that they did not wear them.

Then I think Lan will bow into pressure, and lead his army of his countrymen into Tarmon Gai'don (The BATTLE THAT GUARDS.) they will all kick ass, and IF Rand dies then he will COMMAND Lan to rebuild Malkier, like Perrin is going to rebuild Manetheren.

Archived