DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Jaydena

Summons: Manshima Demandred

*Jaydena walks into the room, wearing a green pair of Pj's and fuzzy green bunny slippers, *winks* and then does a little dance and mental changes into a stunning ball gown. Green with roses worked up the bodice and along the hem. A set of rubies shaped like roses at her neck (I wish) and matching green velvet slippers on her feet. She is carrying a Jade Dragon statue, which is clutching the Aes Sedai symbol in one claw and a dagger in the other. *winks at the audience and blows a few kisses for her peeps* Ok let's get down to business.

Viridis Draconis, or better known as the Green Dragon, symbolizes various meanings. The Dragon is often viewed by many as being fierce and full of of honor, as well as courage. However there are also inner parts of the dragon that many don't look at, the kindness that lurks deep within their heart, the need for their own kind. In the Chinese Zodiac, Dragons are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered, and stubborn. They are also supposedly honest, sensitive, brave, and inspire confidence and trust. Also known to be the most eccentric of any in the eastern zodiac, they do not make flowery speeches, but tend to be soft-hearted. The Dragon also served as symbols for independence, leadership and strength in many Medieval symbolisms.

Green can easily be summed up in many words to which we feel are part of our Lives, and who we are. Nature, fertility, growth, rejuvenation, recovery, healing, harvest and abundance, prosperity, harmony, balance, peace, hope, home, plants and animals. Family. Green is looked at as a calming influence, though that may not be true about the Greens here at DM, we thrive in craziness and high activity levels. We are an Ajah who are willing to step up and Battle what we feel is right, and fiercely protect those that we love, and have our arms wide open to all.

As a warder you have thrived under these conditions, you have shown kindness to many, displayed courage and honor as you have flirted your way through out the Green Ajah halls, not only by bonding two of our more active members, but also befriending so many others (in and out of our Ajah) through your charm, wit and craziness. You honour and Uphold all that We, as a Green Ajah, value within our brothers and sisters, and are apart of this Ajah even without the Green Shawl.

We, Sister, Brother, Sitter, Heart, and Friends, wish to award Demandred Valerius with the honour of the Jade Dragon. May peace forever favour your blade, and a room for you to rest within our Halls. A Warder and a Friend, we all Thank You.

tgs_wards.gif We ask brother at arms that you wear this avatar to mark how much you mean to our ajah.

Guest Arie Ronshor

*sniffles*

what a beautiful Speech.. ;)

Congrats Val! Big huge Congrats! *huggles*

YAY! congrats Twitchylegs!! Great speech and great icon, Greenies :) *snugglebites*

Guest Arie Ronshor

*hugs Val*

Trust me when I say it was written from the heart. :)

*chuckles*

Congrats Val, good job. Lovely speech Jade and super avatar. :D

waves airily at D from across the room ... goes so far as to almost plant a kiss on his cheeck ... from about 5 feet away ...

yeah, man ... congrats ... can i call you Jade ? ... *sniggers*

:lol: :twisted:

Guest Far Dareis Mai

Congrats!!! :D

*winks at Val* You wanna share my name Val. *hands Val a nametag that says, Jade, can't beat the original though.* :wink:

I'm so proud of you sweetie!!! You definitely embody everything you could want in a Green Warder. ;) Arie did a fabulous job with that speech, and the avatar. Jade also did an excellent job with all of this. Thank you for being a Warder I can always be proud of. *hugs and kisses*

wow, that was a great speech!!

congrats Val, you really have earned a place in the Green Ajah and in our hearts! *hugs*

Sign in to follow this