DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I come in peace!

Maticus Arluna

Guest Barmacral

Welcome! If you are into story writing as well, I suggest that you check out the scribes chapterhouse in the Illuminator's Org.

welcome! i hope you have lots of fun here & get to love it as much as we do. the guys hit it on the head - don't discount the Org side of things. the Illuminators are the creative arts Org, & most of the Orgs are based on role-playing.

give us a shout here if you need any help or advice/info!

& amethea, props again for staying on the welcome wagon.

Welcome to DM!

Sirayn will be along shortly to answer any questions that you may have over joining the RP side. I suspect a few other RPers will be too.

Don't forget to look at the ORGs for some fun either. But whatever you do, have fun at DM! :D

Guest Egwene

Hi Maticus, welcome to DM :)

Good luck with the RP and hope you'll pop in at the Illuminators for a bit of non-WoT related writing. Any questions, just ask... I am sure we'll find the answer somewhere or other.

By the way... I can't think who... but I am pretty sure we have another DM member from Hawai.You could start planning your very own meet over there :wink:

Guest Emperor

I come in WAR!

The RP is great and all... but what you really need is some Org in your diet. Otherwise you get white spots all over your body from Bambi syndrome... it's nasty.

Guest Barmacral

I find your response rather entertaining Empy, as since I saw the title of this thread a couple of minutes ago, I've been chanting 'War! War! War! War!' over and over in my head.

Archived