DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Niamh Sedai

Summons: Sword Captain Paetric

I would like to announce Paetric as the first recipient of the Blue Ajah Jeade'en Award. I am sure some of you are wondering "Hey! Shouldn't you give that to the Biggest Harry Potter nut in the tower" but I'm an Aes Sedai so sadly I can't! :D

Jeade'en is old tongue for True Finder and when considering the award that is the way we looked at it. It is for someone who has truly worked hard to become involved with the Blues and who has found a place with us. Paet really had found his niche with the Blue Ajah.

Friendly, funny and somewhat smutty, Paet is not only a really great person but someone who contributes a lot to the Ajah and who really helps to bring something to the group. Aside from that, he also took Jhae and Kiara off our hands and for this he has our enternal thanks ;)

When discussing nominees we felt he was the most deserving warder. Despite being Sword Captain Pae is also an Honourary Blue and he is truly one of the Ajah, without the nice shawl and the Sedai. It is because of this, his outstanding contributions and his generally lovely personality that the Blue Ajah present this award to him.

ba-award2.gif

Congratulations! *hugs*

haha somewhat smutty :roll:

*grins and hugs Paet* congrats sweetie.. you really deserve it babe..

*pinches*

*is completely shocked* :wink:

Congratulations, Paetric! I may be biased, but even if we weren't Bonded, I think you deserve this. You've really livened up the offsite boards and made it an even more fun place to be.

You've also been a great friend and I'm very happy you are getting this, and first too. *hugs and smoochies and takes off to the Closet® after you accept*

I'm am honored and moved.

I found a home at the Blues. The Blues helped make DM more than just a place to spam. Everyone of you helped me want to be more as a Warder.

I'm touched that you feel I'm deserving of the True Finder award simply because it was because of the Blues that helped me find my place at DM. Talking with all of you made DM a fun place to be and seeing your alls convictions helped me want to contribute any way I could at Dragonmount.

Thank you again.

Guest Far Dareis Mai

Congrats~!!!!

YAY!!! Congrats Pae!!

*hears him say 'talk to the blues' and chokes on her coffee*

uhuh..... sure...... *looks at Jhae*........ riiiiiiiiiiiiiight........ talk..... yup, that's it. *nods*

:roll:

Only "somewhat smutty"? *smirks* Paet, you're slippin'...

*grins and hugs* Congrats, babe! :D

Congrats mentor! do I have to get you a harry potter shirt? Not sure I know what to do for these things...

*dances around in a blue thong*

Hmm, that seems to work.

LOL. The HP shirt would of been preferable to that oh mentee of mine!

But I appreciate the thought!

Sign in to follow this