DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

S2 Pictures of all Sorts

37 minutes ago, DreadLord31 said:

@WhiteVeils

Where did you find these new photos?

The first 4 were posted on the Wheel of Time official account this morning.  The remainder were from the Entertainment Weekly article from the other week.

1 minute ago, Samt said:

Also, who wrote the captions?  Some of it is obvious, of course, but I wouldn't have know that is Masema or that Moraine is in Cairhien, for instance.

Not sure where the captions came from but the actor who plays Masema was identified by Wot Series.  As for Moiraine in Cairhien the set she is on is the same that has been identified as the Foregate set I believe..

2 hours ago, Skipp said:

The first 4 were posted on the Wheel of Time official account this morning.  The remainder were from the Entertainment Weekly article from the other week.

Not sure where the captions came from but the actor who plays Masema was identified by Wot Series.  As for Moiraine in Cairhien the set she is on is the same that has been identified as the Foregate set I believe..

If Cairhien, the foregate makes sense