DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

EW - First look at Season 2 (RELEASE DATE!)

28 minutes ago, Mailman said:

It would also be possible to have had them change Tuons appearance from the books considering how much other stuff has been changed.

I would agree that it's pretty much impossible to predict what silly things could be changed/over-looked... But I don't think they'll change Tuons appearance. 

18 hours ago, Mailman said:

The nails look like a prosthetic rather than natural nails that I think the books describe they are also extremely longer than I imagined I find it hard to imagine they would not effect Turak's sword handling if they are as long as that photo makes out.

they are a sort of jewelry piece work on the last phalanx of each finger. as I said, they changed it from the actual fingernails because it's much more practical. turak can take them off - assuming he still fights rand.
as for why they are so long, I'd guess is for the same reason the aes sedai ring is incredibly huge: because otherwise people on tv won't notice it.

Can anyone shed light on whose banner that is behind Rand? I can't place it anywhere and it's really bugging me. I just finished The Great Hunt for the first time so please forgive me if I seem ignorant of someone else answering above; I skipped most comments for fear of spoilers. 

Edited by Shumail

Any thoughts on how Loial is:

A) still alive

B) gets to Falme by episode 5

C) goes from collared and screaming out to walking freely behind Suroth and Ishy

??? 

D) is adapted so that we actually know who/what/and why he's around!!

Spoiler

And also, here's a hot take:

The woman to the left of Suroth in the first look photo - actress Jessica Boone - is playing Anath ... i.e Semirhage

What do ya'll think?1

Edited by DreadLord31

9 hours ago, DreadLord31 said:

Any thoughts on how Loial is:

A) still alive

B) gets to Falme by episode 5

C) goes from collared and screaming out to walking freely behind Suroth and Ishy

??? 

D) is adapted so that we actually know who/what/and why he's around!!

Reveal hidden contents

And also, here's a hot take:

The woman to the left of Suroth in the first look photo - actress Jessica Boone - is playing Anath ... i.e Semirhage

What do ya'll think?1

A) We don't know how an Ogier reacts to being stabbed by the Shadar Logoth dagger what with them being what they are.  Or possibly the dagger gets more powerful the longer it feeds on someone and it got reset to 0 after Mat's healing.  Just theories.

b) Presumably by traveling with Perrin and the Shienarians

c) He seems to be wearing the same type of clothing as some of the Seanchan servents, so possibly after being captured he was made Da'covale or So'jhin.  Another theory is him taking the place of Bayle Doman as the Turak's/Suroth's source of entertainment and information of Randland.

Edited by Skipp