DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Do we have any VA Tech students here?

JenniferL

This really struck home to me. I graduated from Virginia Tech and to read the stories and watch the news on this.. I lived in West AJ my freshman year and I had several classes in Norris where the shootings occurred. I can't imagine what its like for those kids that were there.

I dont go there, but i live in VA, its one of the two schools that kids predominantly support, and i know people who have relatives that go there, and some people who do, and people who are going there next year.

I've just gotta say my heart goes out to all associated - what a tragic thing! :cry:

We in Oz woke up to this news today - and this kinda thing isn't too prevalent down under - but I really feel for all involved...I'm just so sorry...

I'm in Eastern Europe and it was evening when the news first broke. I tell you, it was like being in a twisted dream, watching CNN report it. When I went to bed, the death toll was 20; when I woke up, it was 33...

And I couldn't help but feel sorry for Jamal (a student; he sent in the first video of the shootings): he left the Middle East to escape violence and was smack in the middle of it again.

I just found out one of the professors I had was killed. He was a great guy, always made time for students and made sure you learned the material he was teaching. The world is worse off for him not being in it as well as all of the other victims.

I want to apologise for what I posted, sinceit was ill-timed and not in the right place, but I will stand by my comments since they are my views on the issue. I didn't mean to cause offense, but I must live with my actions. I am sorry if I caused hurt and pain to anyone with what I posted.

Archived