DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm happy to welcome everyone to the Dragonmount forum!

ClarkHill

I'm happy to welcome everyone to the Dragonmount forum! My name is Clark Hill , and I am new to this community. I am a keen reader of the Wheel of Time series and have recently discovered this forum where I can connect with like-minded people. I have to say that the world created by Robert Jordan captures me with its depth and epic scale. I've already read the first book and am impressed not only by the characters, but also by their complex relationships and the colorfully described worlds they travel through. I just can't wait to see what the next books in the series have in store for me. But before I continue on my journey, I'd like to share my thoughts and discuss them with other fans. I'm also hoping to get recommendations from more experienced readers as to what additional material or spin-offs are related to Wheel of Time and worth exploring. I'm ready to dive even deeper into the universe and expand my understanding of this wonderful world. I would appreciate any tips and recommendations, as well as the opportunity to meet other Wheel of Time fans. I look forward to interesting discussions and meeting you all!
Best wishes,
Clark Hill

Edited by ClarkHill