DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
KellySedai

FOOD FIGHT!!!!

*reappears from under the mass of bubbles and that it now resembles a forest, complete with a chocolate pudding pond*

Ooh, very nice!

*gets caught by a water balloon or two whilst heading over to the chocolate pudding pond*

*Was hiding behind one of the trees with surveying the area wondering where danger would arise first.*

Very wise, Ryoki, very wise. Lots of people still around with super soakers and water balloons! :D

*looks around warily, before filling up a bucket of water and holding it ready - just in case* :lol:

*Nods with saying* I prefer to be defensive Amethea, and also I have a special connection to the nature if I need ammo. {also we can stick to one thread if you wish, either the library or here}

The Great Library is more for book related things - this is just for fun! It started as a food fight, then became a water fight! :lol: Have you checked out your stein presentation party yet? Lots of people are saying hello and welcoming you! :D

As for here, well...*sets a bucket of water up on the top of the door frame, so that it'll fall on whoever comes in next* :twisted: :lol:

*Nods with saying* Well I am going through the woods to get out of here if I need to. And I am @.@ as where it is thy cute Amethea.

Your stein presentation party is in the Ogier's Private board, The Great Stump. It should be directly underneath the main Ogier board for you, and above the Wolfkin boards.

*hides in the bubbles to wait and see who comes in next, watching the bucket of water above the door* :D

*sneaks up behind the tree where Ryoki is sleeping and throws a water balloon on his head*

HAHA!!! How can you sleep when there is war going on over here??? :lol:

*runs back into the fight before he can exact revenge*

18.jpg

*Was in another tree with being dry as he had created a double just incase he was attacked while resting*

*miffed that no-one fell for the old 'bucket of water above the door' routine, takes the bucket and drops wet sponges into it, left over from the attempt to clean the room earlier*

You know what they say? If you can't beat 'em, join 'em! Anyone need the bubbles cleaning off them?

*starts to throw wet sponges at everyone*

:D

*looks down and sees that there are no more wet sponges in the bucket, and there is no water left in it* Awww, now I have to find something else! :D

*tries to avoid the hoses spraying water everywhere [after tripping over the laughing Crossy] to grab a discarded super soaker and filling it*

All righty, then! *takes aim*