DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Which is it where you live? Spring? Or Autumn?

LilyElizabeth

It is Autumn here (what some of you call Fall). When we were younger, this Easter weekend / school holiday period was when we usually went camping, and later staying at little cottages by the sea.

I have the most wonderful memories of those times - it was always my favourite holiday.

The sea would be a bit stormy, it usually rained, so we'd light a fire if we could otherwise snuggle under blankets and play cards, or board games, or things like pick up sticks.

• Club Leader
4 hours ago, Elgee said:

It is Autumn here (what some of you call Fall). When we were younger, this Easter weekend / school holiday period was when we usually went camping, and later staying at little cottages by the sea.

I have the most wonderful memories of those times - it was always my favourite holiday.

The sea would be a bit stormy, it usually rained, so we'd light a fire if we could otherwise snuggle under blankets and play cards, or board games, or things like pick up sticks.

I love this! What a great family tradition!

• RP - LEGACY

Spring here. Fond memories of Easter Sunday at church and then dinner at my grandmother's.  Then memories of my son when he was little hunting eggs (and helping the other kids find some too).

My birthday is May 1 (May Day), so something else I get to look forward to. My fondest birthday memory is of my mom giving me a bouquet of snap dragons on my 16th birthday. And then my husband surprising me with a penguin encounter (it ended up just being him and I the zoo keeper and a precious penguin).

10 hours ago, Dar'Jen Ab Owain said:

And then my husband surprising me with a penguin encounter (it ended up just being him and I the zoo keeper and a precious penguin).

Oh my word that sounds wonderful!