DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Egg-scelent Ideas

Dar'Jen Ab Owain

• RP - LEGACY

So as eggs seem to be appropriate item of discussion at this time of year, let's have some fun.

Do you decorate eggs for Easter? Color them? Or hide the plastic ones filled with treats? Feel free to share some of your decorations. (Or you can always draw out a design you'd  like to try some day.)

Perhaps you don't decorate eggs, but are still a fan of the tasty treat. Do you have any particular way you like to prepare them? (You are welcome to share images or recipes.)

How appropriate that I had eggs and steak over biscuits with gravy for dinner tonight!

we color them for Easter. dye them with some added oil so the design becomes more tie-dye like. then i eat them. i've almost eaten all of them already. 

we used to, when we were little have an egg hunt in the backyard. sis and i would stay in the house while they were hidden, she'd get half the yard and i'd get the other. one Easter, my aunt and uncle brought their pet rabbit over and let her run around the yard so if sis and i peeked out we'd see an easter bunny 'hiding' the eggs

• Club Leader

How fun, Cross!

I used to dye eggs with my kids. Nothing fancy or decorated, just solid colors. Now, with my grandkids, my daughter doesn't even do that. Easter for us, now, is mostly about going to church. What those kids are missing!

my parents were good at balancing both of those. we understood fully what Resurrection sunday was, the meaning of Easter, and it was always at the top. but once church was over, and we continued to celebrate with food at home, we still had the fun of looking for eggs etc.