DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Loranflame...

Loranflame

Hey, I am Loranflame.

I think I have been reading the wheel of time for two years. I have read the series twice now. Tried to convince my sister to read it but she got hooked onto Japanese mangas halfway through the first book. A shame cause it's a good series to talk about. I am looking forward to the last book. I am also wondering just how long it will be... but that is for some other place I guess. Anyways seems to be a cool community and I hope to have fun here. Well what can I say...

Till we meet again walk in the light!

Loranflame

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Barmacral

Welcome! What Amathea said about the Orgs, they are all as good as you hope, better even. Be sure to check them all out, and participate in them, at least one of the orgs will have something you like, and you don't have to be a member of the orgs to participate.

Just remember that I'm awesome, and you will do well here.

Guest Egwene

Yep, too right, Vemynal!!

Hello and welcome, Loranflame :D

Check out the WoT Discussion Boards if you want to talk about the books. And while you are at it... it would be great of you you voted in the big Asmo poll 8)

Guest Emperor

Welcome to DM. I disagree with Corki... I suggest the Seanchan and THEN the Rand of the Bed Hand.

Vote on the Asmo poll.... *holds it in*

Yep...you have to join the White Tower and then you'll see our board....and unlike those in the books we love men and traet them very well....*eyes Vem * don't we :D .

In fact we're not too much like the books at all...except we are independant...oh and we do bond warders :lol:

Archived