DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello WoT Friends!

scoop

I started reading these incredible books just over a year ago. I'm presently in book nine. I hadn't really read much fanasy before and decided to try. The Eye of the World was the book I chose to see if fantasy novels are "my thing". Well, I am thouroughly hooked! The charachters are like real people to me. I have really enjoyed reading how these characters grow and progress through this great web of storytelling.

I found this site a little while ago when I was looking for WoT art work. I am looking forward to getting involed here and sharing with others who appreciate the amazing world Robert Jordan has created.

Guest Barmacral

Glad to have you here! You might want to check out the Illuminators Org, as they have a section just for the artists there.

Make sure to stop by the aiel org!

they are very kind to new comers and we have the hardest brew in the land^^

be careful going into the general forums because people may discuss spoilers, things should be pretty safe in the structered arguement though^^

Guest Emperor

The Aiel are great and everything... but if you want to talk Movies, TV and Gaming stop the the Seanchan.

Don't think about it... just do it!!!

Oh and the Band is cool too.

Guest Egwene

Hi scoop :)

Welcome to the world of fantasy! Check out the General Discussion Board... there are a number of threads there with book recommendations there. I am guessing that you'll be on the look out for more of the same once you get to the end of the present WoT books.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Thanks for the info on some things to check out here. I hope to make my way around and get to know a few of you and hopefully make some friends on the way. As for "the scoop with Scoop" It's a play on my initials. My last name is Cooper and my first name starts with an S so I just stuck it together like that. Thought it was kinda cute.

A little more about who I am. I am an almost 30, wife and mother of 2 ( boy,10 and girl,2). I'm a homemaker and enjoy being creative, whether it be drawing or crochet or any other craft I happen to get my hands on. I live in British Columbia, Canada. Oh! and lets not forget my love of reading!

Guest Egwene

Scoop, we need you!!! :)

Check out the Illuminators Org. Once you join us, you'll get access to the Crafter's chapter house. As the name says, it's all about crafting there. Nephi has only just posted some pics on the coffee stop thread of a doily and a scarf she has just made. And I am sure that with two kids, you have some suggestions for the baby thread! See you there :D

Make sure to stop by the aiel org!

they are very kind to new comers and we have the hardest brew in the land^^

Hardest Brew in the Land? Pheft! Nothing compares to Battle Brew of the Band of the Red Hand. And the Band of the Red Hand just happens to be the best ORG at DM. So come and pop by...and if you love music and travel, it will make fitting in so much easier!

Oh, and welcome to DM! And check out Empy and his fuddy-duddies at the Seanchan.

Welcome to Dm, Scoop.

And a crafter hey...well we have a few of those. Pop down to the Iiluminators Org and have a peak....if that wets your appetite join the org and see all our other boards...I'm sure there will be at least a few things to tempt you.

Welcome again

A little more about who I am. I am an almost 30' date=' wife and mother of 2 ( boy,10 and girl,2). I'm a homemaker and enjoy being creative, whether it be drawing or crochet or any other craft I happen to get my hands on. I live in British Columbia, Canada. Oh! and lets not forget my love of reading![/quote']

you live in the best place on earth. *grins* ... check out all the canadian threads. they seem to be rather mobile, but they are lots of fun once you pin them down. i don't think anyone's setting up a meet or anything but then again my info is rather outdated =)

Guest Stefania Sedai

I love it when I find a fellow mom on DM! Mine are 3 and 4 and I read when they go to bed! Welcome, welcome!

Guest Stefania Sedai

That sounds great! DO we have a Women's Circle or a Knitting Circle already? If so , we could find some other title from the books and attatch to ourselves and in order to join you have to have given birth!

Archived