DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Marigan questions.

Scarloc99

Just re read FoH and back onto Lord of Chaos and having a moment. 

I know Moghedien joins Nyn and Elayne on the boat pretending to be a refugee, Marigan, and I know Nyn works out she is in Salidar and travelled with them based on the things she lets slip. But I am having a moment. 

you don’t see her get collared in the real world so are we meant to guess that Nyn and Elayne went to all 3 women to work

out which one was Moghedien, or did she specifically already know which it was based on the fact that Faolin had taken the other 2 women to be tested first? 

Edited by Sir_Charrid

Well, there is the fact that Nynaeve sends her to sleep with forkroot in Tel'aranrhiod, and the effects of that extend to the waking world. So "Marigan" will not be easily wakeable until the effects wear off and also she will not be able to channel. Apart from that, there's Min's "seeing" that the three of them are dangerous, and since "Marigan" can't channel, to the best of their knowledge, the fact that she is probably unwakeable for a good long time after Nynaeve doses her, probably points to her being Moghedien.

10 hours ago, Kalessin said:

Well, there is the fact that Nynaeve sends her to sleep with forkroot in Tel'aranrhiod, and the effects of that extend to the waking world. So "Marigan" will not be easily wakeable until the effects wear off and also she will not be able to channel. Apart from that, there's Min's "seeing" that the three of them are dangerous, and since "Marigan" can't channel, to the best of their knowledge, the fact that she is probably unwakeable for a good long time after Nynaeve doses her, probably points to her being Moghedien.

This was my question did they simply go round trying to wake different women, or was it more targeted.