DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Concerns about Amazon's Licensed Collectible Partner - Jalic Blades

CaddySedai

23 hours ago, Clara.JalicBlades said:

I’m sorry you had issues with our preorder. We did too. With Covid, lots of things were out of our hands and we did our best to communicate those issues to our customers. 

I appreciate coming to respond on an external forum, you didn't have to. That is more along the lines of what I had hoped for from the start.

I certainly understand COVID causing issues top to bottom across the process, but I am not entirely sure if I simply was "missed" during the communication phase. It is entirely possible others have had different and better experiences and mine was unfortunately the outlier 🙂 

For me however all updates came from the gradually changing red text on the item pages, I received no direct communication from Jalic-Blades save from the receipt on 8-31-22, the response to my query (second query) on 5-8-23 where someone did let me know that they were en route to the warehouse (an exciting development for me at the time! I even came on here on the 13th to post about the exciting news) 5/31/22 with a shipment notice (woot) and finally 6/7/22 an invitation to review the product. Which I was waiting to do after wearing it a bit and getting to know it 🙂 )

That said, it was, as I mentioned, worth the wait. Just had wished for more active communication 🙂