DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Faile's Plan with Alliandre (I need an explanation please!)

Dave 625

Hello all, I am brand new to these forums because for the first time I just don't understand something that also could not really be found in explanations or summaries that I Googled, and that is Faile's plan with Alliandre, with Berelain and Annoura present. I am just trying to find context in her plan that makes it clearer but I am at a loss. I know the jist - It is to fool The Prophet and Alliandre's nobles as to her whereabouts so they can march against the former, but the how is what is confusing me. How does this plan work though? I don't get it. And I know it is supposed to be clear because Annoura says something like "No one will know who is who." What does she mean by this? I am a newbie, I know 😞

Faile’s plan is to encourage the Prophet not to seek information about Perrin.

Rand’s plan was for Masema to find out that Rand sent Perrin, when Perrin could hang onto Masema and he wouldn’t have a chance to slip away.

Faile thought along similar lines, tho she was probably more worried with Masema organizing an attack against Perrin than if Masema slipped away.

Masema is a mix of sane pragmatic and insane zealot. Masema says he loves Rand, but he knew Rand may not appreciated everything he did.