DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Oops! Reread, detail error. Two Rivers

Jsbrads2

When the people leave Two Rivers in the beginning of Book 1, they meet people in western Andor and across the world that have no idea of Two Rivers, and then the Sheinaran leader is like “I only use the best tabac from Two Rivers.” And then the rest of the entire series every single person is like “yes, two rivers tabac is the best.”

• 2 weeks later...

I’m in a reread and the CargoMaster of the Sea Folk ship in Tear is glad to trade Two Rivers Tabac for pelts… it is like champagne, I would totally accept even someone in Bearlon saying “oh you guys grow tabac!” not “what the hell is two rivers?” and he wasn’t alone. More people in western Andor didn’t know, but the Aiel prefer it, shienarans, heck, if we had more books at the end there would be Sharan and Seanchan talking about the best tabac being from two rivers. 🤷

3 minutes ago, Jsbrads2 said:

I’m in a reread and the CargoMaster of the Sea Folk ship in Tear is glad to trade Two Rivers Tabac for pelts… it is like champagne, I would totally accept even someone in Bearlon saying “oh you guys grow tabac!” not “what the hell is two rivers?” and he wasn’t alone. More people in western Andor didn’t know, but the Aiel prefer it, shienarans, heck, if we had more books at the end there would be Sharan and Seanchan talking about the best tabac being from two rivers. 🤷

But have you tried it though?