DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How addicted are you?

PrinceOfRavens

I do the same thing...and i don't mind.

So far I have dreamed 3 times about Moiraine,Egwene and the red pillared room..

Today I felt like Nynaeve;Iwas really cranky and just said out loud what I thought..

I'm actually growing out my hair so that one day I'll be able to braid it and then yank that braid when I get angery. I've also honed myself a pretty good "snif" as well. That and I've all but convinced myself that my great, great, great grandfather was an Ogier. I mean tall stature and shaggy eyebrows run in my family so what else could it be, right?

Guest Stefania Sedai

OK, so last night I was reading from a book of devotionals and the line was something like this:

So in this world of confusion we know what we are called to be, light.

And I had to read it three times before I figured out that "light" was not a Randlandish swear! So now I think that I have it (the addiction) pretty bad because I can't even read normally any more.

well i like to ask this' date=' have you ever done something really stupid/weird related to WoT in Regular life? Because god i know... sometimes i even think blood and ashes(luckily not out loud :P). Does anybody else have this problem or am i some weirdo? :lol: :wink:[/quote']

I am into book 7 and i haven't read anything else since i started wot . . . I am not addicted . . . I just need to finish cos the story seems real to me and I can't wait for Elaida to get hers.

well i like to ask this' date=' have you ever done something really stupid/weird related to WoT in Regular life? Because god i know... sometimes i even think blood and ashes(luckily not out loud :P). Does anybody else have this problem or am i some weirdo? :lol: :wink:[/quote']

I am into book 7 and i haven't read anything else since i started wot . . . I am not addicted . . . I just need to finish cos the story seems real to me and I can't wait for Elaida to get hers.

eehmm... you are here on the forum? :lol: :P

Guest Stefania Sedai

Never mind how addicted I am to the series. I've gotten bloody addicted to DM! The other day I tried to sign a check Stefania Sedai! Mother's milk in a cup!

Oh yeah big WoT addict. It gets a little ridiculous sometimes. My boyfriend got me into the series and now I have totally surpassed him on the nerdy/addict factor.

I swear in Randland

I dream about Randland

I use other expressions, such as when I am talking to my boyfriend I call him "the shade of my heart".

I also wish people to find water and shade.

No one else gets it though. Huge Nerd! :oops: :lol:

I got really addicted to WoT that I googled it online and then joined Dragonmount :P

Oh and I made alot of friends off of DM that I still talk to by calling them on my cell phone when my minutes are free, seeing as how most of them live hundreds of miles from me and more.

:D

Btw, PM me if you ever want a call XD

Yay! I'm not the only one who has almost cursed out loud in Randlandish! :D

My boyfriend introduced me to the series and we've made so many references to it in conversation that if his son (who hasn't read WoT yet) doesn't understand a comment, he'll just say "Yeah, I know..Robert Jordan reference." With rolled eyes of course! :roll:

I dream of it occasionally..though the most interesting on was while I was in the midst of the series and also watching the series Highlander that a friend had loaned me. Dreamt I was an immortal AND an Aes Sedai! :shock:

Archived