DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

i see you

jowhn

I see you, as the Aiel say. I've read WOT 4 times since it came out. I found it EYE OF THE WORLD right after it came out in 1991. It was while on the USS Iwo Jima during Desert Shield/Storm, and i've been hooked ever since. Later on i found out my brother was reading them at the same time. Between the two of us we have every book. I am working on getting them all in hardback so i can have a set to myself

Guest Barmacral

Welcome! Be sure to check out the WoT discussion boards and all the Orgs, there's something for you out there!

:D All right a Navy Boy(?).(I guess you could be female or a Marine) I just love sailors. :wink: My hubby was once in the Navy stationed at Oceana Virginia Beach, long long ago. worked with A6Es.

Welcome to the DM and I hope you enjoy it. I love it here myself. hope to see you around here.

Welcome to DM! May you have lots of fun here as you check out the ORGs, the RP Divs, the Book Discussions and whatever else is avaiable! Check out the Band of the Red Hand ORG, as well as the Seanchan! :D

Guest Egwene

I see you too, jowhn :wink:

Hope you get your full set soon. I have a couple of my books out on loan at the moment and I really, really want them back!!!

Hope you'll introduce your brother to DM :P

Guest Stefania Sedai

Wow, how did I miss you? I always try to say hi. Anyways, Hi! Welcome to DM. You're obviously going to be interested in the Aiel but all the cool people hang out at the Band so drop by. And just have fun!

naw XD

honestly its kinda fun having a rather...for out younger audience i'll say dirty...mind^^

example: i've been playing wow for 2 and a half years now (should be quitting this week /cheer!) and in *EVERY* guild ive ever been in ive held a guild title that for our younger audience i can't say XD

Guest Egwene

lol, thanks for being considerate in here, Vem 8)

What is it with WoW? Seems like every other person that is talking about it, mentions they either have just left or are about to leave. Sounds like there are problems :roll:

Guest Barmacral

WoW is very addicting, and people are finally cluing in to it. Some are cluing in because they've just realized that they've wasted a lot of their life on it, others, like me, are only cluing in because we're too broke to play.

i'm with barm kinda and in another boat altogether^^.

1) its VERY addicting

2) very time consuming

3) All the classes i prefered to play are now broken in some way or another (with the exception of holy pally who is a OP healer^^)

4) i've gotten multiple characters to 60 before and rerolled horde with the expansion as a pally. I've done end game as a damage class, a healing class, and a tanking class and ALL three of these have had nothing new added to them play experiance wise in the expansion.

5) wow killed itself, the expansion was supposed to be the miricle cure to its ailments, it merely delayed the inevitable

Archived