DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ninte calichniye no domashitsa...

Jaric Mondoran

Greetings all! I've recently turned my attention to WoT again and am engaging myself with all the current analysis (read: speculation). Looks like this will be a good place to let out my inner Fel.

I adore picking apart the details of fantastic fiction and Jordan offers a bigger target than most. I'm tearing through the series again at present in order to freshen up, and realizing how much easier it is once the ins and outs are already second nature. Cheers!

Guest Barmacral

Welcome! There are several discussions in both the General WoT discussion and Structured WoT discussion that I think you will quite enjoy. And Watch out for RobertAlexisWillis and Luckers, they are the primary debaters there. (lots of others too, but those ones stand out and will debate just about anything)

Any questions, just ask and we'll happily answer.

Guest Stefania Sedai

Welcome to DM. I joined for the forums, too, but then got sucked into the orgs. Give them a try they are lots of fun.

Guest Egwene

Hi Jaric, welcome to this refuge for the WoT addicted :)

You have definately joined the right site if you are looking to disect RJs masterwork *g* You could start by leaving your vote on the massive Asmo thread on the general WoT discussion board with a rundown of your own theory on the matter :wink:

Welcome to DM! Have a look around as there is something for everyone!

However, if you love music and travel, and would like some honour, glory and the chance to become a legend, join the Band of the Red Hand ORG!

Archived