DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DOOMSLAYER MAFIA - GAME OVER

Darthe

11 hours ago, Cass said:

If it helps, I wasn't giving you a D1 pass there (see the first bold), I was waiting for more, for e.g. in the other bold / the things where you were tagged.

The rest of it was asking for more on SD's stance on you at the time.

FWIW, I'm in the same camp as Zander in that I generally believe in giving new players at least the first day unless they're WOLF!WOLF!WOLF! to me (and then, as sad as it is, they gotta go - I'm not THAT nice 😉 ).

@Cass bear with me, I'm going to try and answer all of your questions. If I miss something please point it out to me.

So, I did get the understanding about the D1 pass. Its a normal gesture for new players, not just going easy on me and so that's my bad for not really appreciating it for what it was and instead trying to be a big girl and argue the passes. I am trying to play well, but I've got plenty to learn about etiquette here.

11 hours ago, Cass said:

Did you read that game? If so, any thoughts on here compared to there?

Can you elaborate on this and the 'though doth protest too much and all that jazz'? Which point, why do you hope he'll change his mind if it's 'fair to think'?

What would feel like a scum move there/worth a vote?

I'm not gonna lie, I skimmed it. I didn't realize it was (and this seems like a duh moment) so pertinent to the playing but more of a lore/backstory part. I'll read it right after I post this.

I think my point there was that arguing a point to early or too much on an alignment may come off scummy. I haven't gone back through my posts, I am sure I lack sense in a lot of them, it's what I do...unfortunately.

Because that's what we all hope when we're not considered town by someone, we want to change their opinion, right? I may be super over simplifying the mechanics and nuances of the game though.

And I haven't really got an answer to this last question, as I haven't gained enough experience to pick up on it. I'm guessing at a ton of this, and I think that's going to be how I have to approach things until I get a hang of what to look for, how to read well, and getting a grasp just in general of mafia.

11 hours ago, Cass said:

I can't read your tone here and tell if you're joking or not or whether it's all about me and you genuinely think/are suggesting you or I would roll to choose XD.

Just so you know, I always blame the @dicetosser1 (he's the dirty Blue friend who got me addicted to this game), but generally, no - - using/blaming actual dice is not the way to ... roll XD.

If you mean whether I was joking on rolling dice to vote, I wasn't, I had heard of it from @Darthe in another game he was in, something another player did. I didn't have any info behind whether it's kosher or not, so you helped me there 🙂 thanks. And it wasn't Darthe? lol I didn't know, but you enjoy it so you can blame dicetosser for that too 🙂 yeah?

11 hours ago, Cass said:

@AwholeLoafaBread I ~like the gist of most of this, but can you highlight what you were agreeing with or why you quoted the post you did when you made it? I can't figure it out (see spoiler below)

And how it narrowed things down for you at the time?

Hide contents

I am quoting anything that I see as either directed at me, or prompted a thought that I wanted to share. That way, my posts don't just seem out of the blue and random when I am talking about something brought up pages ago, because I am not on here as often as you are. I forgot to see the spoiler, so I can't answer the other thing I'm sorry, I'll try to go back but I'll be mostly MIA today. 

10 hours ago, Cass said:

This is not really relevant, but I laughed way too hard at this XD 

Where would your vote have gone, and why would it make you look bad?

FWIW, if you go with your gut and justify it, it all comes out in the wash.

As for the rest, why do you think we need to use nails to keep feet on the floor????

I have this fear of voting, and think that voting anyone on my first day would make me look bad because I would literally be guessing of almost nothing read-wise. I honestly would have thrown out a random vote, thinking it would wash out if no one hit 4 in the same vote...but it was explained to me that anyone voted would end up random lynched so I have to move forward with that in mind.

I dont know O_O I have no idea what this meant but saw it early in the posts. Does it mean nailed in front of a computer on the thread?

Just now, AwholeLoafaBread said:

@Cass bear with me, I'm going to try and answer all of your questions. If I miss something please point it out to me.

So, I did get the understanding about the D1 pass. Its a normal gesture for new players, not just going easy on me and so that's my bad for not really appreciating it for what it was and instead trying to be a big girl and argue the passes. I am trying to play well, but I've got plenty to learn about etiquette here.

I'm not gonna lie, I skimmed it. I didn't realize it was (and this seems like a duh moment) so pertinent to the playing but more of a lore/backstory part. I'll read it right after I post this.

I think my point there was that arguing a point to early or too much on an alignment may come off scummy. I haven't gone back through my posts, I am sure I lack sense in a lot of them, it's what I do...unfortunately.

Because that's what we all hope when we're not considered town by someone, we want to change their opinion, right? I may be super over simplifying the mechanics and nuances of the game though.

And I haven't really got an answer to this last question, as I haven't gained enough experience to pick up on it. I'm guessing at a ton of this, and I think that's going to be how I have to approach things until I get a hang of what to look for, how to read well, and getting a grasp just in general of mafia.

If you mean whether I was joking on rolling dice to vote, I wasn't, I had heard of it from @Darthe in another game he was in, something another player did. I didn't have any info behind whether it's kosher or not, so you helped me there 🙂 thanks. And it wasn't Darthe? lol I didn't know, but you enjoy it so you can blame dicetosser for that too 🙂 yeah?

I am quoting anything that I see as either directed at me, or prompted a thought that I wanted to share. That way, my posts don't just seem out of the blue and random when I am talking about something brought up pages ago, because I am not on here as often as you are. I forgot to see the spoiler, so I can't answer the other thing I'm sorry, I'll try to go back but I'll be mostly MIA today. 

I have this fear of voting, and think that voting anyone on my first day would make me look bad because I would literally be guessing of almost nothing read-wise. I honestly would have thrown out a random vote, thinking it would wash out if no one hit 4 in the same vote...but it was explained to me that anyone voted would end up random lynched so I have to move forward with that in mind.

I dont know O_O I have no idea what this meant but saw it early in the posts. Does it mean nailed in front of a computer on the thread?

There's nothing to fear but fear itself...and Wolf Bullets....and flying....and short angry women....and spiders cause f+×% spiders are gross ......and veggies.

OMG Cass....NOOOOO, NOOOOOO.... I read sooo slow

I am trying to answer you but you are soooo gooood at this and I am halfway through the 20 questions XD

I am going to get so behind and I'm sorry, I'll try to answer everything. I'm just tired today, or tonight...or whatever we are. What time is it?

one-punch-man-saitama.gif

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

There's nothing to fear but fear itself...and Wolf Bullets....and flying....and short angry women....and spiders cause f+×% spiders are gross ......and veggies.

I have a serious arachnophobia, it's unreal. If Darthe even says he sees one, and is just messing with me, I start looking around thinking one will just apparate out of thin air. We don't joke about spiders, bc F-*% spiders.

is 5ft5 short?

Just now, AwholeLoafaBread said:

I have a serious arachnophobia, it's unreal. If Darthe even says he sees one, and is just messing with me, I start looking around thinking one will just apparate out of thin air. We don't joke about spiders, bc F-*% spiders.

is 5ft5 short?

Word 

And yes yes it is lolololol

4 minutes ago, Zander? said:

It's time for Zander to take y'alls hand and lead this Village to victory 

I was about to ❤️ this, but then

7 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Loaf dont worrying about ansqering Cass 100000000 questions of there's something she reqlly wants answer she'll ask again.  Come and talk with the Zander in real time.

DON'T YOU DARE STEAL MY BREAD TIME - I GOT THERE FIRST!!!

But also, 

13 minutes ago, AwholeLoafaBread said:

OMG Cass....NOOOOO, NOOOOOO.... I read sooo slow

I am trying to answer you but you are soooo gooood at this and I am halfway through the 20 questions XD

I am going to get so behind and I'm sorry, I'll try to answer everything. I'm just tired today, or tonight...or whatever we are. What time is it?

one-punch-man-saitama.gif

I feel this in my SOUL.

Every single game that allows night chat.

Or just like, every single game.

Glglglgl! ❤️ 

Also, please stop telling me I'm good and nice, it freaks me out XD