DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

SDCC Footage

12 minutes ago, DaddyFinn said:

Interesting to see how they will give Perrin his axe. I'm sure the sword will be gone after this season.

20220722_214134.jpg.5cdf0625a7d2568c0f270e5225b8bc2c.jpg

20220722_214150.thumb.jpg.bf0961109ab5cdac5bce1a05ed0499ca.jpg

Is that 2nd picture even Perrin?  I thought it looked like a Seachan maybe Perrin in Seachan armour.  And I agree that he won't keep the sword.  Likely got that along with his vest armour from the Shienarians.

I wonder if he will get his axe when he returns to the Two Rivers in Season 3?

4 hours ago, Skipp said:

WotSeries was kind enough to upload higher def stills of the entire BTS trailer.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pYpXGlTSOAR6rauOJyUbeBwgZCxmsT5i

omg! when you said they published still, I didn't think they actually posted stills! I mean, it's a frame-by-frame thing. thousands of pictures for a one-minute teaser.

those guys are insane

2 hours ago, Nik said:

This is just speculation, based on the fact that we know Elyas is in season 2, so people are thinking he could replace Hurin as a "sniffer" like Perrin did in TGH after Hurin disappeared with Rand and Loial.

Yeah I should have stressed it was just a theory but considering the role that Hurin plays in tGH and afterwards I wouldn't be surprised if they went that route.

2 hours ago, Nik said:

Perrin gets the axe off a whitecloak perhaps? 

While I like the idea of Perrin getting the axe from a whitecloak he kills I  honestly prefer the Single half moon blade and spike design compared to the double bladed axe this Whitecloak has.  Nothing to do but speculate and wait!

On 7/21/2022 at 10:49 PM, psmith1990 said:

Do the Seanchan still use the ball gags on the Damane?

Rafe: I've never seen a ball gag on a damane

I think they are actually nose rings. But there is a clip from the reel that seems to show damane and they are not wearing anything on their faces. In the books damane can be treated differently so maybe this was just a punishment on the ones in the final scene.

Edited by Deadsy

57 minutes ago, Deadsy said:

I think they are actually nose rings. But there is a clip from the reel that seems to show damane and they are not wearing anything on their faces. In the books damane can be treated differently so maybe this was just a punishment on the ones in the final scene.

Maybe it was battle gear (since they were on those ships attacking the coast). They can wear something different for daily business.

1 hour ago, Pandemonium said:

Is it true that season 2 will be 8 episodes but that the episodes will be longer?   Heard that on WotUP today.  If true wonder what the new length will be.  That is fantastic news... the biggest weakness of season 1

Even up to 10 minutes an episode would equal over another full episode.  I find that quite exciting.

4 hours ago, Pandemonium said:

Is it true that season 2 will be 8 episodes but that the episodes will be longer?   Heard that on WotUP today.  If true wonder what the new length will be.  That is fantastic news... the biggest weakness of season 1

Rafe said so in the recent AMA. I'm expecting a few more minutes per episode