DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Howdy

Willum

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. I have been reading the WOT series since The Eye of the World first hit print. I literally read the first five books into oblivion in paperback, and finally realized that since I was going to be reading each one probably at least once a year, I might as well go ahead and invest in hardbacks. I now have every book up to the most recent one in hardback and they are proudly displayed on the top shelf of my book case. In my opinion, Robert Jordan is one of the finest authors of our time. He is definately playing on the same field as J.R.R. Tolkien. Ok, I'm done.

Hey Will,

Welcome to DM! Be sure to browse the site for different orgs, or rping if you like it. Lots of great guys, and my fellow welcome wagoners will be along soon (12th, Barm <3, kait, and whoever else that I can't remember).

Have fun, and be sure to ask Barm lots of questions; he loves answering them with a passion.

Nice to meet you Willum, I'm sure you will have fun here...they is plenty for everyone.

If you love art of any form be it painting, graphics, crafting, musical...then please pop by the Illuminators we take anyone no matter experience, you just have to love being creative or want to learn.

Also the White tower is the home of some lovely people and you can be a warder or an Aes Sedai..If you do join please come by the Red Ajah we will give you the warmest welcome. :D

Welcome!!!

Check out the band.... and the seanchan.... and the wolfkin.... and all that other stuff...

I'm sure the org leaders will be here sometime to drag you away with them... so enjoy!

Guest Egwene

Hi Willum, welcome to Dragonmount :)

Good to hear your enthusiasm for the WoT. Couldn't agree more. I am on my second set of paperbacks... guess I'll soon be going down the same route as you and convert totally to hardbacks. Will you be joining in on the discussions over on the book boards?

Welcome to DM!

if you love music and travel, as well as fun, and want honour, glory and your name to become legend, then check out the Band of the Red Hand ORG! :D

Have fun at DM at whatever you do!

Guest Barmacral

Welcome, I'll give you a big long spiel in a few hours time, however, it is Easter and I have guests and dinner soon, so I can't do it yet. And Essy is right, I will answer your questions, and so will Egwene, don't be afraid to ask em!

Archived