DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

I said it's not AI or tried to in my response lol. We're both comfortable as both alignments. 

And that's what I figured, which is why I asked darthe about it as it seemed like something that wouldn't be AI.  but i was ~fine with darthe's response because it was more of a "AJ/zander are doing what they are expected to do" thing vs not doing what is expected which would be concerning. 

28 minutes ago, Darthe said:

So you're really not gonna answer questions and work at figuring this out?

Ty for keeping up this pressure, I like it 

25 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

I'm assuming this was about zander and not darthe?

Yes, Zander 

My town read on darthe is play based and he is so frickin lock clear to me it isn't funny 

3 minutes ago, Darthe said:

no no, votes are trackable data. Plz, plz plz.  Just be consistent. Think of this like driving.  I don't need a nice person on the road, I need a consistent person.  I'm not concerned with whether or not they're friendly, I care whether or not they're gonna suddenly slam their brakes and run into my lane.  One of them I can get a good read on and the other ???, which is bad when I win by making good reads and lose on making bad reads.  Right?

I feel I have been consistent. I voted you because you voted me and for no other reason. I didn't have any suspicion to go on beyond that. You retracted your vote so I retracted mine.

Also he was closs to 100% OMGUS lol.....someone sussed him he sussed them think he said it was his 1st forum game iirc 

Yeah, I did say something like that last game. For the same reason. Stuff went from 0 to 60 without any rational (that I could see) and same happened here.

28 minutes ago, Darthe said:

TBH that's a you problem, not a me problem.  I ask questions, you don't have answers, and I gotta vote somewhere.  You're justifying my decision making for me.

I know WHY you'd suss him regardless of yoir alignment it's just not for rigjt reasons atp if that makes any sense?

I know WHY you'd suss him regardless of yoir alignment it's just not for rigjt reasons atp if that makes any sense?

Yeah I figured that out, just took me too long.  History really does make Mafia games easier.

39 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

I think right now I'm feel mostly okay with leelou, hallia, maybe darthe because he's at least been around and asking questions.  i've never seen mafia darthe, but idk if mafia darthe wouldn't bother mentioning being annoyed about people not posting and he seems like he's trying to sort people out.

I think leelou and hallia have both felt pretty natural/comfortable in the thread and particularly in leelou's case, i'm not sure someone coming back from a 3 year mafia hiatus would necessarily vibe that way as mafia.  That said, i have no idea if they have an alignment preference or if they are exceptionally good as mafia, so lmk if that's a bad take.

AJ seems ~okay, but he definitely fooled me pretty hard in Corey's game when he was teamed with hallia.  I think it's a ~good look for him to question some of the town reads on him, especially if he thinks they aren't deserved.

zander is zander.  He seems okay so far.  Nothing he's doing seems particularly agenday, but it's still early.  I feel like the game I spectated, I got more...idk...slippery vibes from him later in the game.  @Hallia do you have a decent track record reading zander?  What about darthe? 

Chris is hard for me to read because he and I think similarly and sounds reasonable as either alignment, so I tend to judge him based on his actions more than what he says.

Hi Tripped 🙂 it’s been a while. You’re talking about the lawyer game? Tbh that was a hard game in the long run from what I remember 

your reads on Hallia/Leelou are pretty much the same as mine. Ive personally witnessed some stellar scum games from Hally and I think I’m actually not the best at reading her when I don’t already know her alignment so wouldn’t go beyond calling it vibes atp. Leelou might be premature but the read felt good and I think she becomes more obvious later either way 

I’m really not bothered by Zander. The more he calls himself a villager the more likely it is imo 🤣 

I’ll say I can see a world where scum!Clov tries to get an early leg up on town!Tripped in this environment. Not saying that is what’s happening but that’s what I meant when I said I don’t think it’s outside Chris’s wolf range

4 hours ago, Darthe said:

G2H so far, let me toss out something I hesitate to even call a reads list.  Let's say an impressions list.

Feelin familiar/comfortable

Whiskey Delta

Zander

Hally

Leelou

familiar but unsure

Clov

Dice 

Cory

really no impressions/wary

Tripped

Sinister

Voodoo

Verb

Hey Z I also have Hally high, I'm more interested in what others say

4 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Yeah I got that lol.  This feels like I lost two hours of life.  Could still be wolfin tbh, but newness just muddles the whole thing.

Yes could 100% be wolfiing just stating he's so far playing exactly as he did in the only game ive played with him and he was Town....shrug lol

5 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

fair, I thought the way darthe handled voodoo was a good look backing off once he realized he was a newbie.

Yeah I agree, I'm so glad to know he's newer at playing, so that's good info gained.

2 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Yes could 100% be wolfiing just stating he's so far playing exactly as he did in the only game ive played with him and he was Town....shrug lol

I agree with this fwiw

the “come at me bro” attitude was there in his first ever

I was able to town read him for correctly not hammering the good SinDoc and pretty much carried that to end game.

1 minute ago, whiskey delta said:

Hi Tripped 🙂 it’s been a while. You’re talking about the lawyer game? Tbh that was a hard game in the long run from what I remember 

your reads on Hallia/Leelou are pretty much the same as mine. Ive personally witnessed some stellar scum games from Hally and I think I’m actually not the best at reading her when I don’t already know her alignment so wouldn’t go beyond calling it vibes atp. Leelou might be premature but the read felt good and I think she becomes more obvious later either way 

I’m really not bothered by Zander. The more he calls himself a villager the more likely it is imo 🤣 

I’ll say I can see a world where scum!Clov tries to get an early leg up on town!Tripped in this environment. Not saying that is what’s happening but that’s what I meant when I said I don’t think it’s outside Chris’s wolf range

Damn maybe youre a Villager after all lol

Just now, Darthe said:

I don't like the tripped is so active and I got nothing from em, that's full wimwolf behavior

I think my Tripped read may be based on my read of Chris and his take on them....that's prolly bad tho cause I tend to always read Chris Wolfy cause my paranoia lolololol