DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi all!

Miesha

Greetings from myself. If you got time to read, let me introduce myself alittle.

/warning: may contain self-idolizing. Just ignore that/

Heh, ye, I've never been to good at writing introductions about myself without braging or self-loathe myself. One of my bad sides, I guess.

Anyways, I'm Miesha... of course, thats not my real name, it's just a name that popped into my head 16 months ago. Ever since, I've been Miesha anywhere I go on the net. Miesha Domare, thats the full name. Her story varies from place to place, but she's the same all over. *giggles*

Anyways... *looks honest and pokes the floor with her feet* I've been a WoT addict for almost four years now... *nods* Yes, thats true. Four years, I know you think, how can she survive that? Well...

joke off, I've read WoT for four years, ever since my... mentor, you can call him, gave me the first book. After that, I was hooked.

*looks around* where's the darned RP forums?

The main reason(s) I've never been to the forums before is: 1) I have had internet only alittle over a year. 2) I've been addicted to World of Warcraft for alittle over a year. 3) I just quit earlier today.

Anyways, thats me. Miesha Domare, crazy archer/hunter/whatever girl with a bloodlust matching the Trollocs, though not so cruel... always *evil, toothy grin* Looking forward to trolling the forums here *waves*

/end

If you've read this, scroll up and read again, wall of text do not hurt so much *grins*

Greeting and Greeting, Miesha! Im going to call you Mie!

You sound like you belong at Fiddlesticks, a forum for random whatever random! and you also should check out the Wolfkin org, itll fit you too! theres also the Band of the Red Hand org, White Tower, Shayol Ghul, Seanchan, Illuminators, Ogier, Aiel, The Kin, Black Tower, and i think thats all

oh, and i would like it very much if you dropped by fiddles and spammed with me and zy, we are lonely there

Oh, did i mention Greetings? Welcome!! :P

Look! *boasts* I got a reply! *dances*

And ok if you call me Mie, thats what they called me in wow before I quit earlier today. Seriously, I have noone left there :(

Sure, coming to spam with ye, and thanks for the... usefull... guidance? O.o *shrugs it off* I'll find my way, somehow *grins*

Oh gods, that music is annoying!

Hi! Someone mentioned roleplay. :P You can find a how-to post here - if you can't see it, click on the Usergroups tab on your right-hand menu and join the Dragon Reborn PSW - and I'm here to answer any questions you have. :D

Cheers,

Sirayn

Well, Corki finally gets here since Corki has been busy at work all day, and is now slogging through DM on dial up. Corki says this is not fun. But yes, Corki will come and talk to you about the best ORG at DM, the Band of the Red Hand.

If you love music and travel, then the Band of the Red Hand is the place for you. We are slowly, and I mean slowly, trying to bring in music discussion threads to DM, so I may need to go and kick some Banders' backsides. Basically I have tried to get the Band to be a place that has a nice balance between work and fun. And I think I have been very successful. So if you want honour, glory and your name to become a legend, then the Band of the Red Hand is the ORG for you. :D

And while Emperor (call him Pingu) is away, Corki will step in and advertise the Seanchan. If you love entertainment, films, computer games, that is the ORG for you. Check it out and you'll see many discussions on current entertainment going on.

If you want anymore help, just ask those questions, and Corki, or someone else, will answer them as best as we can.

And finally, Corki would like to welcome you to DM. Welcome!

Guest Barmacral

Corki is also talking in third person. *Shoots Corki*

Thats better.

Now, where to start... hmmm... Ahh yes, I know, I've been reading the series for roughly as long as you have, and to tell you the truth, I came here roughly around the time my wow subscription ran out. I'll be playing it again, I just can't afford it now.

When you go and check out the Seanchan, be sure to take a look at the movie making thread, right now we're voting on which movie to make. (we're still in the early stages)

But as I was rather hungover this morning, I didn't get to you earlier, which means that pretty much everything has been covered already, all I have left to say is Welcome!

Barm

Guest Stefania Sedai

Welcome, Mie, to DM. I am hoping to try out RP soon, too. Maybe I could be the evil woman chasing you as you meet the dude and tell him your life story.

*shruggles*

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys :)

And... we'll see how my storyline evolves, shall we? *giggles*

I'll have to write a bio now... *walks off to write, then rushes back* I'm such a nublet sometimes... I write on the comp! *nodnods*

Oh well... don't disturb me! *demands, then grins* joking, disturb all you want. I won't look before I'm done.

Guest Egwene

*types very quietly so as not to disturb Miesha*

Hi, welcome to DM, Miesha :) If you need any help with the RP, check it out with Sirayn... she is definately an expert on anything to do with RP here on DM. For the non-RP boards, just read the info thread here on the Newbie board, it has a write-up for most of them.

Have fun :P

DISCLAIMER: The person who made the last post admits taht due to his lazyness his joke ,may not have come off as desired. Due to the fact that I completely skipped the second page, and therefore missed Corkis 2nd post, he clearly is not dead.

Please no one worry. I'm sure that my laziness will persist, but it will be funny again.

Thank you all for your time. Please enjoy your regularly scheduled posting.

Archived