DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I used to have a theory about Fain

When I was first reading the series I had a theory that Fain was being groomed to become the literal Dark One, or at least his living vessel.  That the Dark One would literally take his body and sould an Rand and the DO, using Fain's body would have an Epic battle, with Rand being the Creator in human form and Fain being the DO.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2022 at 1:20 PM, Dagon Thyne said:

That the Dark One would literally take his body

There is a popular theroy about this... Rand chooses to spare DO in the end becuse of the free will stuff... To that point Pattern have a spare... The moment Rand chooses not to kill DO , Fain dies... The theory is pattern groomin Fain as a new DO in the case of Rand chooses to kill the original DO...

On 5/21/2022 at 1:20 PM, Dagon Thyne said:

I was first reading the series I had a theory

There was another theory i liked before the last few books were written...  Shadar Logoth taint and DO taint on saidin are opposite forces... They are opposing evil forces... To seal the bore you need to put Fain physicly in the Bore and do some stuff 😄 😄 😄  I dont remember details its been more than 15 years 😄 But it was a legit theory back than... 🙂 

Edited by qlorin