DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia Game Sign-up - THEME tbd

Arie

Yeah, nope. I'm going to have to pass on modding for the time being. Home life has taken what little time I have available for the next while... 

GOAL is to get full-time on 1 job with higher pay. It's just a race to see which..

On 6/6/2022 at 4:52 PM, Arie said:

Yeah, nope. I'm going to have to pass on modding for the time being. Home life has taken what little time I have available for the next while... 

GOAL is to get full-time on 1 job with higher pay. It's just a race to see which..

You have to take care of yourself first and foremost! Good luck with the job situation! 

17 hours ago, Zander? said:

Are these 11 confirmed and good to go whenever? If I say June 20th as an example, are we good then?

3 hours ago, Sooh said:

Are these 11 confirmed and good to go whenever? If I say June 20th as an example, are we good then?

All were at 1 point except Dice I think.  @Shad_ might be able to depending on date.  Not sure of start date gotta try and track everyone down lol.

I'm going to need a show of hands from 

@Cass

@dicetosser1

@Cory Caboose

@Clovdyx

@VooDooNut

@whiskey delta

@Leelou

@Verbal32

@Hallia

@TrippedOnReality

@SinisterDeath

@Zander?

and please leave your preference as to startup date.

Your options:
June 20th

June 24th

June 27th

July 1st

I'm leaning towards a 48/24 setup, but weekends will count as one day as I'm unavailable to do anything with the game then. 

Hybrid hammer, Day 1 is 48 hours long no matter what, but on the following day you may hammer early if you wish. After hammer there's no posting until I get the chance to start night phase, and I may or may not be able to before the 48 hours have passed.

Light setup in terms of roles, since we have such a small group. Flavor will also be very mild, so... yeah. I hope everyone on the list have access to here.