DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia Game Sign-up - THEME tbd

Arie

Just now, TrippedOnReality said:

I am also here to play a game of mafia, assuming I remember how to play.

Welcome.back!!!!!  

I'm.quite sure we've played before....well prolly shouldn't considered what I do as play more like they let me post and have fun....CORYS taking me for a walk cause ive bean a good boy....lolololol

SO. To be clear. 

What are some elements of the last game that you didn't like, that you did like, and what should I be aware of mechanic's wise going into the new game that you guys felt was lacking. ❤️ 

28 minutes ago, Arie said:

SO. To be clear. 

What are some elements of the last game that you didn't like, that you did like, and what should I be aware of mechanic's wise going into the new game that you guys felt was lacking. ❤️ 

Last game was great. Onlylike I mentioned was most votes at DL over needing a Majority and Majority can end day early.

Not speaking for everyone...while speaking for everyone lol most of us here just looking for a basic game thata balanced lol....were simple people oh also they all want me to be Town Vig/Tree stump so I can posts 1048382 times!!!!!!

Lololololol

1 hour ago, Arie said:

SO. To be clear. 

For me it would be having clear voting rules. I don’t have a preference for what you want to use, only that it’s uniform and understood and doesn’t change in the game so we don’t retro actively lynch the Doctor again lol

3 minutes ago, DELTA said:

For me it would be having clear voting rules. I don’t have a preference for what you want to use, only that it’s uniform and understood and doesn’t change in the game so we don’t retro actively lynch the Doctor again lol

SD deserved it he was secret Mafia Doc imo lolololol

On 5/18/2022 at 7:30 AM, TrippedOnReality said:

I am also here to play a game of mafia, assuming I remember how to play.

Yo Tripped! long time no see!  How you been?

On 5/18/2022 at 8:01 AM, Arie said:

SO. To be clear. 

Clarity around how many to lynch

more frequent VCs especially coming up to deadline

VCs have a countdown timer in them that just says how many hours/minutes/seconds to DL. With me and cass in the game that is REALLY helpful for us.

You know how you kinda put zander on a post restriction last time? Well this time, just make him scum, me town and make him post D1    he wont be a problem after that...

On 5/18/2022 at 8:37 AM, Zander? said:

Last game was great. Onlylike I mentioned was most votes at DL over needing a Majority and Majority can end day early.

Not speaking for everyone...while speaking for everyone lol most of us here just looking for a basic game thata balanced lol....were simple people oh also they all want me to be Town Vig/Tree stump so I can posts 1048382 times!!!!!!

Lololololol

NEVER give zander either of those roles! ESPECIALLY stump!

oh and I am in

So, as a heads up, I'd love to have a Co-Mod to help specifically with updating votes and re-posting the timer. 

I am now officially working *dies* 50+ hours a week with two jobs, SO that means i'm happy to run, i just need help. ? They will have access to my spreadsheet so live updated voting like i did close to the end of last game should always be available too.