DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fireball Mafia

Arie

• Community Administrator
1 hour ago, Zander? said:

Ok imma try and start some meaningful content:

Pleae answer these:

1.  How much mafia exp do you have?  Hiw many games, live video or forum and if forum which sites?

2.  Which alignment do you prefer and why?  (Answering Wolf here doesn't mean youre a Wolf I know lots of players who prefer playing wolf to town.)

3.  How do you form your reads?  Like Meta, Gut build cases thru analysis etc.

My answers:

1.  I've played over 100 forum.games tho I still suck lol mostly here on DM and some on MU and JetNation.

2.  I def prefer playing as a Villa cause I love the hunt for wolves aspect lol.  As Wolf I like to bus scummates because I love lunching Wolves.....just ask lenlo and dice lolololol.

3.  I'm very much a Meta and gut read player.  If y'all aren't familiar with thw term meta it's when you play with the same people a fair bit you learn to remember tendancies and traits.  I trust my gut over my head lol. So sometimes I find it harder playing with new peeps thats why I tried more sites.   I know its easier as a Villa to find other villagers then hunting especially early but my paranoia and tinfoil hat causes trust issues lolololol so I tend on finding wolves first and foremost.

1. I played a handful of games in the early 2000s, but I always died in the first round or two 'cause of my username. ? 

2. N/A, no preference.

3. Dunno, lol

53 minutes ago, Zander? said:

I know SD a bit from entertainment forums and think ive had some interactuons woth Delta in the Tower.  Tho not mafia related.

Yeppers. Were you around when Emperor was still heading Entertainment/Seanchan?

As for the others, I think Arie has her ways... We can keep tagging people like @dicetosser1 and they'll get annoying notifications. They should be able to see these forums...

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

1. I played a handful of games in the early 2000s, but I always died in the first round or two 'cause of my username. ? 

2. N/A, no preference.

3. Dunno, lol

Yeppers. Were you around when Emperor was still heading Entertainment/Seanchan?

As for the others, I think Arie has her ways... We can keep tagging people like @dicetosser1 and they'll get annoying notifications. They should be able to see these forums...

Ive been around here for many years but dont recall emperor.   Mostly was in the Band, Mafia, RP in the early days and in the Tower.

• Community Administrator
2 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Ive been around here for many years but dont recall emperor.   Mostly was in the Band, Mafia, RP in the early days and in the Tower.

Remember the Empies? They were originally run by Emperor and Y.

4 hours ago, Zander? said:

Only real takeaway so far to me is Voodoo reacting to a post of mine but not actually posting.

What is significant about that? Sometimes I react to posts just to acknowledge that I’ve seen them without replying directly. Sometimes I just don’t have anything to say

4 hours ago, VooDooNut said:

Ok Zander? we can be friends. Just please kill me last.

you’re gonna be first now I bet

3 hours ago, Zander? said:

But if y'all haven't figured out im a Villager yet we may be in some trouble....lol

You have said it a bunch of times but it seems you’re the most experienced by far so I’m not so sure I should trust you easily 

3 hours ago, Zander? said:

Ok imma try and start some meaningful content:

Pleae answer these:

1.  How much mafia exp do you have?  Hiw many games, live video or forum and if forum which sites?

2.  Which alignment do you prefer and why?  (Answering Wolf here doesn't mean youre a Wolf I know lots of players who prefer playing wolf to town.)

1. I’ve played irl but it was years ago and I have no idea how that will translate to being online 

2. I like Townie because the game  is like a mystery that you have to figure out

3. being in person I could see and hear someone talking so would do that. Again not sure how that will translate lol

1 hour ago, DELTA said:

What is significant about that? Sometimes I react to posts just to acknowledge that I’ve seen them without replying directly. Sometimes I just don’t have anything to say

You have said it a bunch of times but it seems you’re the most experienced by far so I’m not so sure I should trust you easily 

1. I’ve played irl but it was years ago and I have no idea how that will translate to being online 

2. I like Townie because the game  is like a mystery that you have to figure out

3. being in person I could see and hear someone talking so would do that. Again not sure how that will translate lol

It's an advance game of guess who lol.  It may not be significant and it may be something.  Typically Wolves especially if not experience will read the thread but not feel confident responding and need to take time to craft a Villager esc response.  Again as I said something I noticed.

And as for the if you don't know I'm a villager.  I'm parked in the thread.  Im the one engage and trying to drive the game into gear and just super obv villa.  Lol it was mostly a joke but really I'm super obv Villa lolololol

-I've only ever played mafia (werewolf) in person, back in college, but I think it's a very fun game. I'm interested to see how a forum-run version plays out.

-I think I prefer wolf. Especially if there's more than one wolf. It's fun to decide together who's going to get murdered gruesomely in the dead of night.

-Oh I'm not sure.  Like other's have said, in-person it's much easier to pick up on the oddities and suspicious individuals.

*Sneaks*

@Zander?

Spoiler

Miss you too ZENFPGOATMUSICTWIN ❤ ❤???

When can I ever actually do 'min effort' addiction tho? ... I'm not even playing and I'm still sucked in despite not supposed to be being here ?? ❤

HAVE FUN ALL !!!! ???

8 hours ago, Cass said:

*Sneaks*

@Zander?

Reveal hidden contents

Miss you too ZENFPGOATMUSICTWIN ❤ ❤???

When can I ever actually do 'min effort' addiction tho? ... I'm not even playing and I'm still sucked in despite not supposed to be being here ?? ❤

HAVE FUN ALL !!!! ???

Saddestfaceever.gif

But but but CassGOATENFPMUSICTWINHYDRAFRAND!!!!!!!!

On 5/4/2022 at 8:15 AM, Zander? said:
  Reveal hidden contents

FOR DICES EYES ONLY

120 D Generation X ideas | generation, shawn michaels, wwf

On 5/4/2022 at 12:02 PM, Zander? said:

Or the Packers....hardstare.gif at Dice

Green Bay Packers to play New York Giants in London as NFL reveals 2022  games for International Series

Keep calm Zander   Im here so the game is in good hands

23 hours ago, Zander? said:

I'm Canadian I understand Winter better then most lolololol

You understand nothing Jon Snow!

15 hours ago, DELTA said:

actually im probably the most experienced

Just now, dicetosser1 said:

not much.  guess what im currently listening too?  And as usual its your fault....

how you been mate?

Innocentface.got

Still above ground so I'll try not to complain too much....lolololol

How about you?

Hows the girls?

Mine are teenagers now and it freaks the heck outta me...lolololol

Just now, dicetosser1 said:

yeah well this old man has an eye appointment in the morning,

so Vote SD just cause hes in the game.  How you been SD?

and now im off to bed.

Going to sleep eh.......I prolly wont try to get you lunched while sleeping....lololololol

Night bro