DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Let the Lord of Chaos Ride

VincentDLaroza

Hello WOT family,

My name is Vincent and I am a WOT addict "Hi Vincent."

I was incarcerated in a county jail for a year and three months.

In the space of that time, I read Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson's series.

Never have I encountered books of this magnitude.

And they're fun! They filled my days with light.

The manner in which Rand develops is so masterfully human, I think Jordan didn't just record the thoughts of the imagination, but rather he created new forms, outcomes, and possibilities for how, at least speaking for myself, I personally can be in the world.

He is a master at his craft and I think Sanderson did a scary good job of picking up his threads to weave together that last four books.

I'm sharing this in my introduction in hopes that my story will inspire and my insights can incite a nice conversation. 

How is the world reflected in these books and how could we, as authors of our own, rewrite the books in our favor?

Tarmon Gaidon is a hell of a battle. It's awesome. 

If I were to write this book into reality, though, what facets would I need to know about to succeed? How could less people die, especially the villains? What happens to the Forsaken at the end of it all?

Thank you,

Vincent D Laroza

FB_IMG_1641146415882.jpg