DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Taymist

Another Bonding

*flyingtackle hugs her sis and her cousin* Congrats you two..I'm so lipsmacking happy for ya! You better take care of my sis 12th or you'll have to deal with ME! :D

:P umm... and i'm not supposed to like that? :P :wink: 8)

But yea, i know it! :D no worries! I like this job... :D

*laughs* Well, ya'll cheat. You already know what I'm like when I'm in charge of stuff. :P

*hums some more and hatches a plot*

You two go together like oil and water.... no... night and day? Umm... ducks and fire? Wait! I got it! Platypi and water!!! That's what you two are like! Platypi and water! Now which is the platypus?

Love you guys! Hope you are most happy watching each other's backs.

*thinks staring at 12th's back could become boring, but hey! To each their own!*

*chuckles at Lor*

*huggles Brid* Thanks sister mine :D

Awww thanks Footy, *hugs* its so weird seeing you post here lol. I'm not sure about the platypus :roll: and I never said it was his back I'm watching ...ummm... I mean... of course it is 8) :P

:lol: Well i hopefully wont need ya too... cause while you're watching mine I'm not hardly watching yours... 8)

Welcome to our little group, 12th! Mua ha ha, now she will have to work TWICE as hard if she intends to go unchecked! hehehe

congrats you two!

pssst 12th, don't hesitate to give me a ring if you ever feel a bit mischevious! ;)

:lol: :wink: hehe! gotcha! :P

likewise! 8)

but just incase i ever am... hehe :P I'll be WAY to BUSY to PLOT anythING! :lol: :wink: 8)

*sinks head into hands*

Oh lord, what have I done? :roll:

:lol:

*claps Tay on the back* Well... :lol: ....I've got your back too if :lol: you need it :lol:

:P

*groans*

With you lot for friends, who needs enemies? :P

*looks at her sis*

Et tu Brute? :roll:

no way! ENEMIES are bad!! they ARE evil!we are your FRIENDS! Don't be INsane!! THAT is just scary! only a nut CASE!! :lol:

Hmmm, and I see someone found their words again :wink: just be nice or I'll make you lose them all :twisted:

Sign in to follow this