DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Maiden

Hi there, Im new to this site (found through a elfwood search artist is Joni warden)

I myself am on book 6 Lord of Chaos and i must say i love the books i cant put them down! some times staying up half the night because i cant find a place to stop and put it down :)

My partner real all and is waiting for the latest book to come out in 2009? i think was said he cant wait

Dunno what much to write to be honest so ill close on nice to meet you all :)

Maiden xx

Hey Maiden,

Don't forget to check out the orgs (theres a detailed list at the top of the newbie forum.)

Also, fiddlesticks is a nice place to hang out if you like to spam!

One more thing, watch out for kait, she bites.

Cheers,

Essy

Guest Barmacral

Welcome!

What Essy said.

Avoid the General WoT discussion until you've finished the series to avoid spoilers. Check stickies in this forum to find out what threads are safe in the structured discussion.

We are all crazy, 12th and Toy are some of the more nutso people. Kait does bite.

Reguritation complete.

***End transmission***

Guest Emperor

If you like movies, TV and gaming.... yeah stop by the Seanchan... we are not just bald finger painters anymore....

Welcome Maiden!!!!

Glad you are here! Im sure you will love it!

You should check out the White Tower Org, its a great place to start off here i would say, you'll make lots of friends there! If you do join be sure to check out the Yellow Ajah! They are a crazy bunch of people, but are really great!

Guest Emperor

Join the WT if you are a giiiiiiiiiiirrlll...

Wait.... she is a girl.

DARN!

They also do pillow fights..... which is why I joined the WT.

:D I see you Maiden. Welcome to the DM. We're just like one great big crazy inbred family.*hears Dueling Banjos playing the back ground*. Just enjoy yourself,and you don't have to jump right in if you don't want; you can test the waters for a while if you want. Kind of what I did, I'm only just now getting more envolved then just posting every once and a while. Any way have fun. May you find water and shade this day.

mod:

she's a girl? kait doesn't bite girls.

but since Footy told kait to ... BITESMAIDEN

funny. you taste familiar, dear. anyways. let's see. what haven't you heard? ... oh. of course. you haven't heard anything because you were waiting for me! ahhh.

the other mods will return to correct anything i miss. *waves at admin - no need to change anything*

my plug:

ORGanizations - RolePlayingGames

WelcomeWagon - NEWBies!

FiddleSticks - SPAMmies!

BotRH - BANDies!

SeanChan - SCies!

WhiteTower - WTies!

BlackTower - BTies!

Illuminators - NightFloweries!

*nods at Maiden*

if you haven't been able to tell, things are shifting. things are very weird right now. you probably have no idea whether you've talked TO me or talked ABOUT me. but that's okay.

what we've done is tried really hard to interlock everybody's circle/connections/references/status/role/mask/etc

what you need to figure out is what people in the WelcomeWagon are to YOU. once you figure out who you want to "attach" yourself to, edit your sig to reflect this. also send a PM to the same person FROM THE SAME PLACE. this helps your mentor(mentee) track you down.

after your mentor(mentee) tracks you down, chat InRealTime/InRealLife & figure out what YOU(theNewbie) wants.

& then you run off & play & you're pretty much on your own. this way, though, you get out of your very first Org/RP with a whole bunch of connections!

Guest Egwene

Hello and welcome, Maiden :)

Cleo will be very pleased that she was the guiding light to this site. Check out the gallery and the Illuminators for more of her stuff!

mod:

she's a girl? kait doesn't bite girls.

but since Footy told kait to ... BITESMAIDEN

funny. you taste familiar' date=' dear. anyways. let's see. what haven't you heard? ... oh. of course. you haven't heard [i']anything[/i] because you were waiting for me! ahhh.

the other mods will return to correct anything i miss. *waves at admin - no need to change anything*

my plug:

ORGanizations - RolePlayingGames

WelcomeWagon - NEWBies!

FiddleSticks - SPAMmies!

BotRH - BANDies!

SeanChan - SCies!

WhiteTower - WTies!

BlackTower - BTies!

Illuminators - NightFloweries!

*nods at Maiden*

if you haven't been able to tell, things are shifting. things are very weird right now. you probably have no idea whether you've talked TO me or talked ABOUT me. but that's okay.

what we've done is tried really hard to interlock everybody's circle/connections/references/status/role/mask/etc

what you need to figure out is what people in the WelcomeWagon are to YOU. once you figure out who you want to "attach" yourself to, edit your sig to reflect this. also send a PM to the same person FROM THE SAME PLACE. this helps your mentor(mentee) track you down.

after your mentor(mentee) tracks you down, chat InRealTime/InRealLife & figure out what YOU(theNewbie) wants.

& then you run off & play & you're pretty much on your own. this way, though, you get out of your very first Org/RP with a whole bunch of connections!

You also get a mentor if you join the white tower org as a novice!

Welcome to DM!

And you really should check out the white tower org! No preasure. :wink:

:P You also get a mentor at the Wolfkin! :D and Chili... and Tequilla! :D :lol:

And Cheerleaders!! :D They're GREAT!! But don't tell everyone!! :shock: Then they'll want them! and if too many guys find out Goldy Boyo and i will have to *gulps* SHARE!! :shock:

loler! :D jk! We'd be happy to have more guys! (and Gals! :D ) Gals, get to string guys into the Torture Tree... which is really quite fun!! :D for the guys that is(although women get to torture guys... not fun? of COURSE it is!!)! but don't tell the Cheerleaders that! :oops: They think we don't like it! :oops: And the Guys! Well apart from being a Pirate, we're rather fond of pranks... :twisted: Against the CLs (Cheerleaders) so they throw us into the Torture Tree!

OH! and biting is okay! :D uhh... and licking! 8) :P We also love to swim in our own TQ (Tequilla) Lake! :D Yes you CAN drink it! 8) And I know you're wondering, What if someone piddles in it? or WORSE?! :shock: Well don't sweat it!! :D Thats what our TQ Lake Monster is for! :P (No one has EVER been eaten! :) ) She'll glide throught the TQ purifying it to well above drinking standards!! :D Can YOU imagine the tastiness of that?! :D *is thirsty now*

*pulls out a bottle of TQ and drinks at all*

Ahhhh! :D

OH! and best yet! We've got so few rules its not funny! And NONE are actually written! :D If you come in and are courteous... you'll fit in fine! :D

Guest Stefania Sedai

Welcome, Maiden, to Dragon Mount. I'm pretty new as well. I wanted to give you a vote of confidence that you will eventually find your way around and that in the meanwhile everyone here is super friendly and willing to answer questions. Come visit the Band and become a Raw Recruit with me. Lots of fun!!!

Archived