DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
_Kynwric_

Who stands ready for promotion to Manishma?

Shamaeso has earned the rights and privileges of Manishma, he may post his declarations when ready.[/i]

Congrats my Warder!! :D

*stands to one side waiting for the ceremony to finish with a beaming smile*

Moving toward the hall I notice Taymist and Elgee on a bench. I stop and ask if they would seek out Kara and Tessa for me and accompany them to the Great Hall. They ask if anything is wrong, so I shake my head no and respond that I have been summoned to the hall and I would like my 4 closest friends there for me. Hurriedly Tay and Elgee head off looking for the girls..

Entering the Great Hall I pause and look around. I see the Sword Captain Paetric and all the Sword LT.s standing off to the side of the seat the Amyrlin normally sits in…Then I notice the MoA entering and walking over to the Sword Captain where they start talking..

I look around for my mentor hoping he has made it back from the infirmary in time.. Hearing a noise I turn around and see Kara, Tessa, Taymist, and Elgee with Damon at her side, entering the hall. With a nervous smile to Kara I take a deep breath and approach the MoA trying to show confidence in my step. As I get closer he stops his conversation and turns to look at me. With a curt nod from the MoA I stop and wait for further instructions.

With a nervous cough, I glance to Kara for reassurance. I notice Tessa smiling and with a wink she nods her head…

Kneeling in front of the Amyrlin, Keeper, MoN, MoA, Sword Captain, other officers of the guild, and the assembled hall of sitters I ask If I may speak. When Approval is given by a nod from the Amyrlin I rise up and setting the butt of Nessie’s handle on the floor I hold it as a staff to lean on as my knees are unsteady. This is when I notice Daruya and Arya as they smile at me from the gathered crowd.. Turning my attention back to the gathered officials, where the MoN winks at me with a sly smile, I calm my thoughts..

Starting out nervously I begin to speak finding strength in the support from my soon to be Aes Sedai, My 2 red haired accepted, and my new sister Taymist gradually my voice gains strength so I can announce the following statements..

Declaration of Self:

I started reading the Wheel of Time series in 1992. I found myself inpatient waiting on new books to be released. I would read the books over from the beginning when I got a new book to make sure everything was fresh in my mind.

I found DM while looking for information on RJ. I read some of the public forums and just keep coming back once in awhile and lurking. One day I disagreed with a post so I registered so I could respond.

Declaration of Commitment:

I have enjoyed my time as an Algai. I have tried to participate in events and discussion in each of the Ajahs and our guild. I have made some friends in each visit. I found the light of my heart and she bonded me. Along the way I even managed to follow this group of girls around and become friends with them all. Each day talking with them is a blessing.

I thank Kara for being there, bonding me and filling my life with joy. Each day we become closer and I owe DM for her being my friend. Tessa for listening and offering support she and I have gotten so close we are finishing each others sentences. Taymist, I know I can always log on IM and you will be there with a kind word or a thwap on my head. You are the sister I always wanted. Elgee has made me smile so much. I know whenever I see she posted it will be something to go read and brighten my day. Damon is like a little brother to me, he started after me and we covered each other in the raid on the band, his recent LoA has shown me how much I missed him. These are friends I would never have in my life if not for DM and the WT.

I tried to color using the pc, it is hard. I sent Tigara some stuff for the Home Remedies, and I signed up for the Norse Mythos. I thought I was done after 2 pages. Of course my Dark Haired Accepted laughed and mention how she had like 45 pages so I dug in some more and got it to Mat so she could read during labor. Bet that was more painful then labor..

My most memorable moment was Kara asking me to be her warder and Tessa just being so excited. Sadly our original thread got lost, but we did it again because Kara deserves anything I can do to make her happy and I never want to let her down. Tessa is the light of my eyes and I adore her..

Declaration of Intent:

I hope as a Manshima I can help promote our guild to gather new members, help increase activities for our guild. I hope to continue to explore the new disciplines and see how I fit into them. I hope to continue my progression to Der’Manshima and eventually help someone else become a warder.

Kneeling once again I hold my breath..I feel the love in my bond and it reassures me and gives me strength..

*sniffs and gropes around for tissues*

Congrats, Sham! *hugs and brushes a smooch on his cheek*

I'll get back to winking when I've recovered. Since the hormones are crazy today, that may take me a few minutes, so ya'll just start working on these...

*passes around a plate full of raising cookies*

I'll be back in a few...

*pouncetacklehuggles her brother* :D

Sham you ROCK... way to go sweets 8) so proud of you, congratulations. :wink:

*huge grins* :lol:

*pops out of the shadows*

Woo Hoo!

Way to go Sham!!! You got it quicker than I did, and that's all a mentor can ask for.

Well, that and lots of food and drink.

I'm so proud of you, Shama! You are such a mature, sensitive soul, and you bring much light to the White Ajah whenever you visit.

Congratulations, Manshima Sham!!! Way to go !! *snugglebites*

Great post too :shock:

*notices her Mahdi and her Puppy beaming with pride and chuckles* you girls are purty lucky there ;)

That was absolutely lovely Sham...*wipes the tears from her eyes*

Congratulations Shamaeso...I adore you too...*hugs Sham tightly*

You are one of the most genuine and generous guys I've met. It wouldn't be the same here without you or Kara.

*hugs again*

You just so deserve this

blinks back happy tears long enough to hug Sham tightly

You are the light that guides us, the path we hope to follow, the example we strive to live up to :)

Many many MANY congratulations !!

hugs Kara_J ... he's special, dear !

is overcome with happy emotion, so hides her face in Damon's shoulder

*is speechless* <----- yup write it in your diary folks!

That was beautiful Sham! *swallows hard to get rid of the lump in her throat*

*hugs Elgee, Tessa and Taymist*

*hugs Sham tightly as soon as the Ceremony is complete with tears glistening on her cheeks*

I am so proud of you! :D

Guest Far Dareis Mai

Congrats!!! :D

tsk tsk Damon, you should know by your Accepted that it is not unfashionably late but more like making an entrance...She has that part down pat..

I thank everyone for your words..Now to work on the next step, maybe by the new year I can get it done :>

But the good thing about Manshima IS now I can say I am Kara's warder since as a Algai I could only say bonded..

Again, Thank you everyone

Sign in to follow this