DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

lord of chaos

mariuciski

Hello! i want to make an illustration for my boyfriend who is a big fan of the series. His favourite chapter is Battle of Dumai’s Wells. Do you have any suggestions for what i may draw? i was thinking of Rand while he was captured in that cage but i don t have any references to start with. I really need some help and i thank you in advance!!!!!!!

What an awesome gift!

My first thought was to illustrate the moment Rand busts out of the chest/cage, with the flows/knots on his shield being smashed, like broken glass.  Maybe with his banners in the background.

Seeing him still inside the cage is pretty bleak, not something I personally would want to look at for more than a second.  You could read the chapter, it's about 20 pages long (the last before the epilogue).  There are a lot of moments that'd make for a great illustration, depending on who you want to draw (i.e. Perrin and Loial, Min, the Wise Ones, the Asha'man). 

Thank you so much  for the advice! Would you be up to describe Rand better for me? With some features of his and some for the Aes Sedai (i hope i'm writing this correctly). Can you message me in prive? I hope that works.. i only made this account to ask this specific question and get some advice =)))